napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beginner Cycle - Stats Posted - Advice Appreciated

kully_sj

Hey, have been researching quite a while into AAS, Peptides, SARMs and HGH, have decided in current state that SARMs are best route to take, safest for me personally and just wanted a bit of advice on what to take..

6ft - 217lbs - 22% Body Fat

Gym on and off for around 2 years.

Need a boost as getting married in May, have a gut that I seriously need to get rid of while maintaining/slightly increasing size.

Bench at 80kg (Poor I know)
Squat at 140kg
Deadlift at 160kg

Any help would be appreciated. Going with a diet of 2200 calories + 1 cheat meal per week. 20 weeks from start of January til I get married, obviously going to continue afterwards but a boost before then would be good.

Started T25 workout 5 days a week and will be weight training 5 days a week too.

Apologies, trying to get down to around 190 ideally for May (probably unrealistic) but still maintain some size, which would put me at around 16% bodyfat then 7-8 months after to try and reach around 12%.

I'm definitely not an expert on this so take my advice with a grain of salt until Dylan or Rick comment.

But if I were you I'd include a lot of cardio in my routine and do a cycle of GW, S4 and RAD to get your bodyfat down.
Your fitness plan looks good already but make sure you spend more calories than you eat.

you need to get that BF down , some sarms may help you but steroids , hell no at that BF ....GW , SR 9009 and S4 or ostarine or rad 140 to help with your muscle mass

With only 2 years of gym experience, I would just focus on diet and training. You very well could get down to 190 from 217 by may. Realistically, if you aim to lose 1 pound a week, that would give you a total of 20 pounds lost by may, assuming you don't hit any road bumps.

Plus, even though your goal weight is 190, if you can lose that 20 pounds by may, you'd be in the ballpark of 200-197. Even though that isn't your "goal weight", you might be pleasantly surprised with the way you look at that weight. Also, 2200 cals might be a little too low to start off with. Where do you go from there?

you have a long way to go before you even consider or think about any type of steroid use... your body fat needs to come down significantly... your main focus right now should be CONSISTENT and DISCIPLINED diet and training... you can definitely go with sarms in this regard...

here is a strong cutting stack you can go with

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Diet is everything brother. That's the key to it all. Right now you are a long ways away from being ready for steroids. Get that diet right and bodyfat down. Also build some more natural muscle on your frame.

Thank you guys, really appreciate it. Definitely won't be touching Test/Steroids any time soon.

Thank you for the stack Dylan!

Your Boost is to train and diet consistently. On and off for 2 years isn't really going to do much.

Top Bottom