napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beastmode First Ultra Recomp Cycle Log

Week 2 in the books!

So I have completed 2 full weeks of SARMS and eating super clean. My strength continues to go up on all lifts. I hit one day where OH Press was stuck (95lbs) and only did 5 sets of 3/5/3/3/2, but then last night (2 days later), I was able to get 5 sets of 5 at 95lbs. So I made it past that stopping point. The workout on Week 2, Day 6, felt GREAT. Probably the best workout to-date, and I'm only 2 weeks in.

Nutrition:
Nutrition is getting dialed in. I have mainted 179lbs, yet BF% has gone down slightly. It is now showing 13.1%. Not sure of accuracy again, but going to keep monitoring for changes in the negative (downward direction). My concern is more about direction of fat % than in the actual %.

My Macros over the last week were dialed in at 1925 calories and 31C/48P/21F. This seems to be strong for me. Goal for Protein is 230g (1.25g per lb of BW). I'm going to up my calories ot 2100 for the next week, but keep Protein at 230g and just increase in Carbs (maybe a slight increase in Fats as my body seems to process them well given that I have actually exceeded the 21% Fats most days w/o any negative affects.. Possibly during Week 4, I may bump the protein to 1.5g per lb, but if I stay at 180, that will be 270g...which is ALOT. I was really getting bloated the first week with the increase in protein, but seems to be tolerable now at 230.

Go Forward Plan (subject to changes based upon learnings over next week)
Week 3: 2100 Calories (230g Protein)
Week 4: 2250 Calories (270g Protein if I can tolerate)
Week 5+: 2500 Calories (depends on Weekd 3 and 4)

Workouts:
Still doing the Stronglifts 5x5 as my primary program, along with some accessory movements. My plantar in my right foot has NOT gotten worse, and may be improving.

SARMS:
I did add MK-2866 (Ostabolic/Ostarine) starting at Week, and will continue this throughout the remainder of my cycle - and possibly into my 4-week post-cycle pause (since it seems to be possible to do that w/o issues, and I will still have some left). Thoughts??

* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 RAD140 (testolone) 20 mg day (2 ml) dosed once a day in the a.m. [2 DROPPERS]
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 LGD-4033 (anabolicum) 10 mg (1 ml) per day dosed once a day in the a.m. [1 DROPPER]
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 S4 (andarine) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg (0.5 ml) in the a.m. and 25 mg (0.5 ml) in the p.m (4-6 hours later) [1/2 DROPPER]
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 GW-510516 (cardarine) 20 mg (1 ml) day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… [1 DROPPER]
* ADDED 4/22-7/6: ~2-12 MK-2866 / Ostarine (ostabolic) 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m. [1/2 DROPPER]
* 6/8-7/6: 9-12 Tongkat Ali

Updated Stats:
Weight: 179 lbs
Body fat: 13.1% (http://m.free-online-calculator-use.com/body-composition-calculator.html)
LBM: 156.1 lbs
Chest: 10 mm (reduced)
Abdomen: 17 mm (reduced)
Thigh: 11 mm (reduced)

Biceps: 14.75" (increased 1/4")
Legs: 22.25" (same)
Chest: 40.00" (same - but seemed more defined)
Waist: 33.5" (same)

Pic:

beastmode45_4.27.2017.jp.jpg

Man your looking good! You are DEFINITELY losing fat bro! Glad to see your showing results so quickly! 10 weeks to go and most of your SARMS ARE JUST STARTING! Hell most SARMs don't really peak until week 8 or so! Awesome detail by the way, I definitely need to get measurements done at some point.

Thanks. I really "felt" the sarms the first few days and now I don't really feel them so to say - yet I'm feeling the strength and power.

absolutely awesome progress already man, shit! very nice! the beauty of this is you are just getting started... they have not even come close to peaking for you so there is PLENTY more to come!

Good job, looking good. Ya, the best is still to come...you will see. That S4 will make you a believer for sure.

absolutely awesome progress already man, shit! very nice! the beauty of this is you are just getting started... they have not even come close to peaking for you so there is PLENTY more to come!

Thanks Dylan. I can't wait to see the progress ramp up and continue ;).

Good job, looking good. Ya, the best is still to come...you will see. That S4 will make you a believer for sure.

Hey man. Thanks. I'm still only at 50mg (25mg @ 2x/day) on the S4. I haven't had the sides (at least bad). I have noticed some adjustment to light issues going from light to dark especially, and some yellowing - but only really when I'm tired or late at night...but nothing that bothers me. Just the oncoming headlights seem more yellow than white. Minor really. Given this, I guess I should stay at the 50mg. I heard 75mg is better. Thoughts?

Top Bottom