napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Backstage Secret of Pros video Pharma Lady

Great article, lol and I definitely don't believe they took those low of dosages. and the first guy isnt definitely ronnie coleman LOL

Great article, lol and I definitely don't believe they took those low of dosages. and the first guy isnt definitely ronnie coleman LOL

I'm not buying it either on doses. I'm sure there is only a partial truth being told in the video

I'm not buying it either on doses. I'm sure there is only a partial truth being told in the video

Yea actually I was reading on an old forum of some supposedly iFBB Pro bodybuilder going incognito answering questions, he said that it doesn't matter some guys get away with low dosages other need higher dosages to keep up. U gotta take however much u need to stay up there with the rest and that total dose can vary from 2g of gear to about 5g depending on well or bad your body responds. and the real physique enhancer is the pharmaceutical growth hormone they take (anywhere from 6-12IUs daily) Serostim being one of the best. IFBB pro is just on another level.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

I'm actually saving up some serious cash for a year run of serostim...just kinda of hard to find a good real source that holds it. I heard If it's not handed to you by a someone who works in the medical field or an HIV patient who gets it prescribed and is flipping it 2-3x it's price don't even bother..but I got hope lol. HGH is where it's at. Talk about body recomposition.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Top Bottom