napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stage time.

Very nice, I'll be following. Do you have any before pictures?
I do... I have several pics here as it is Il try to get some up that are a little more clear yet discrete.

Here is the deal.... I have had situations regarding pics I post on the boards to where people actually randomly came up to me and recognized me... lol not good so now I keep it pretty low key.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ya I think you said OKC right? im sure Enid Oklahoma aint got much for entertainment, so have car will travel. may go out to Nebraska and Kansas since I haven't ever been there. Fly over states the heart of America

Hey bud, noticed you left out the 8 caps of DNP for the last few weeks prior to the show. It helps warm you up a little. LOL

Seriously though, best of luck to you.

It's a possibility. So here is the background info. Oaklahoma is the original show I was planning on doing. Cause I want a sick fucking sword... lol and thay one I'm pretty confident I could bring it home.

There is also the better bodies show in TX. Same date... this show will be super rigged everyone should know the company "better bodies" it's your gold old elite athelete fancy foo foo company. They are also here in TX with heavy presence.

BUT my coach thinks it's more exposure and a better show to do regardless. It's actually a great "in" with some people.

So we will see.....

they give you a sword for winning? damn man go for the sword fuck the foo foo you can do that anytime you are in your 20's

they give you a sword for winning? damn man go for the sword fuck the foo foo you can do that anytime you are in your 20's
We will see. Lot of opportunity on the bb one I think. I feel like a lot of people will target it this year. Time line is the same so if something doesn't work out I have a back up.

I live in a smaller place so it will be pretty unlikely someone will recognize me lol. Plus I don't have any real distinctive things on me.

I honestly don't give a fuck if someone recognizes me wtf are they gonna do or say?lol
Depends who's doing the recognozing. Plus I don't like being associated with steroid stuff openly like that. Forum is one thing but outside of here I'm pretty private.

ya I get it, but I only know a couple of people on here personally. I mean im not gonna try and be all flamboyant about it but I aint big timin like yall haha. I aint doin shows and shit like that and my job probably wouldn't care anyway unless I was totally raging on a customer or subcontractor.

I would just hate to actually do something cool with all this in my 30's and some fuckers come back and be like look here is all his shit on AR lol. That's fucker is TX terror blah blah blah. I've learned to be more conservative. Lol

lmao ya well im 44 so congress or politics or being a preacher aint gonna fly here. haha but I get what you are saying. atleast you got a good head on your shoulders. you wouldn't or maybe you would believe how many fast ass lil high school girls would be blowing my sons shit up with nudes and videos and shit when he was in school. I was like that is gonna come back to haunt them in a few years. it made me nervous cuz it was on my damn cell phone plan

I will post what my go to diet life savers are though...
9fd505b53306351560d1213889532995.jpg

I'm big on texture and just as big on flavor. Truth is you can't be picky with this diet stuff but there a a few things that help like what's pictured. Makes some things just that much better.

And caramel syrup. Who the fuck doesn't like that.

Probiotics because most low carb, high protein diets will make you shit yourself silly. Usually I'm good but keep the added Probiotics for many great benifits.

I used some like hot sauce today Called Tiger sauce. its cheap as fuck it almost has a sweet tangy hot. not too hot cuz my hemi's cant handle that shit. but Ill post a pic of it. its good on fish pork steak whatever, along with the profile of it and see what yall think

might have to check some of that out
Il say this. It's 3.65 a bottle it's almost identical to your regular dressings and what not.

And yes hot sauce is that shit. I put that on everything I can.

Top Bottom