napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back to the grind (Another Robo story)

Give us a detailed breakdown of your training routine.....we got you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far I’ve been doing legs/back days and chest/shoulders, and finally arms on another day. I kinda like it so far so I may keep that schedule. Drop sets all the time as usual.

Yesterday and the day before I didn’t get to the gym because I’ve been moving and got a sick full body workout doing that alone lol. I’m exhausted today but I’m going to try to get in there to do at least a little bit. This evening. I lived on the third floor so it was a SOB to move. Argh lol

Started boldenone last night. Just doing a few acetate puns at first and using cypionate for the rest to save on pins.

I also bumped my test up to 300 a week and I’m debating throwing in anavar at the end because I need to use it before it gets old.
Anyway, that’s all I have for now.

Not hitting it hardcore yet but I am getting to the gym. Each workout is leaving me sore as hell and I’m working a bunch lately so I’m not getting 3 workouts a week by any means. However I’m increasing in terms of self image and aesthetics albeit maybe aesthetics from the gear alone lol. Either way, I’m slowly but surely getting back into the groove. I’ll post some current pics just to track my progress. I’m nothing to show off at the moment [emoji31][emoji3526]

65e3a5d449fdfbb2f9928891ae8f6eda.jpg

So I’ve gotten a couple workouts in. Thankfully my workouts are always balls out Intense or I wouldn’t put much value in my current schedule.

Either way I had a good back day this week. Dead lifts were included. Other than deadlifts and quad extensions I haven’t done any other leg exercises as my lower back has been compromised lately.

Top Bottom