napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back at it

Looking great buddy! I can't wait to see how you do! Good luck tomorrow and bring home that overall, and onto nationals!

The day to weighin is finally here. I'm 3 pounds over still but from now until 6pmis plenty of time to shed some water safely. I'm feeling res good about where I'm at in terms of conditioning and I can't wait to see everything fill up tomorrow. Hopefully it all goes according to plan and I come in full, hard and dry like I know I can.

Looking shredded af, good luck brutha!

So we ended up taking 3rd in open light heavyweight bodybuilding and first in open classic physique class b

Over the top here guys. On to nationals

Attachments

• IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0560.jpg
    IMG_0560.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 30
So we ended up taking 3rd in open light heavyweight bodybuilding and first in open classic physique class b

Was thinking about you bro!!! Congrats!!! You deserve it all that hard work has payed off!!! Great job!

Way to go brother. Great milestone accomplished, and such an inspiration to us all. Thanks bro

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

fuck yes bro... unreal results, not just on your placing but your look... i know ive said it over and over but im beyond proud of you... just awesome brother...

Thanks everyone. I was so incredibly pleased with how it all turned out. I couldn't even believe that was me in the pictures. I was lined up with the guys for bodybuilding and I'm thinking to myself "what the fuck are you doing here?" These guys were massive and it goes to show... conditioning is king. I weighed in at 183... 16 pounds under the light heavy cap and taller than most of the guys. But somehow I was able to look big next to a lot of them.

As for classic... I was more confident there. Got first call out. Put me dead center. Switched me and another guy back and forth twice and kept me center til the end. He and I went head to head for 3 and for in the light heavy and 1 and 2 in classic.

As I said before I weighed in at 183.... totally fucking depleted and looking like I didn't even lift. We went to Cheesecake Factory and I literally at 7000 calories worth of food in a meal. I'm thinking to myself that this is a terrible idea. What the fuck are you doing dude? You're gonna be fat and bloated tomorrow and this whole prep will be for nothing. I go to bed. Wake up at 5 and go eat a 5 egg omelet with bacon and cheddar a side of bacon, and some toast with butter along with hash browns. Took half a dyazide and went for my second coat of tans till looking flat as a pancake but now with a distended gut. After my tan my coach had me lay down. After about a half hour I got up, took a paramount dump and I started to fill out. When all was said and done, I weighed 194 in those pictures. I gained ten pounds of glycogen and water in 18 hours. I have never been leaner drier and fuller.

The timing worked out perfect. It literally couldn't have been better. Now we just have to improve for nationals. ����

Thanks everyone. I was so incredibly pleased with how it all turned out. I couldn't even believe that was me in the pictures. I was lined up with the guys for bodybuilding and I'm thinking to myself "what the fuck are you doing here?" These guys were massive and it goes to show... conditioning is king. I weighed in at 183... 16 pounds under the light heavy cap and taller than most of the guys. But somehow I was able to look big next to a lot of them.

As for classic... I was more confident there. Got first call out. Put me dead center. Switched me and another guy back and forth twice and kept me center til the end. He and I went head to head for 3 and for in the light heavy and 1 and 2 in classic.

As I said before I weighed in at 183.... totally fucking depleted and looking like I didn't even lift. We went to Cheesecake Factory and I literally at 7000 calories worth of food in a meal. I'm thinking to myself that this is a terrible idea. What the fuck are you doing dude? You're gonna be fat and bloated tomorrow and this whole prep will be for nothing. I go to bed. Wake up at 5 and go eat a 5 egg omelet with bacon and cheddar a side of bacon, and some toast with butter along with hash browns. Took half a dyazide and went for my second coat of tans till looking flat as a pancake but now with a distended gut. After my tan my coach had me lay down. After about a half hour I got up, took a paramount dump and I started to fill out. When all was said and done, I weighed 194 in those pictures. I gained ten pounds of glycogen and water in 18 hours. I have never been leaner drier and fuller.

The timing worked out perfect. It literally couldn't have been better. Now we just have to improve for nationals. ����

If you don't mind me asking who was your coach?

That's incredible bro. Seriously proud of you and you looked amazing. Nice job! Goes to show what a good carb up can do for you. Now go repeat that shit and kill it at nationals!!

That's incredible bro. Seriously proud of you and you looked amazing. Nice job! Goes to show what a good carb up can do for you. Now go repeat that shit and kill it at nationals!!

We are doing it. 3.5 weeks to put a little size on the chest and tris. That was the critique from the judges and my coach. I actually just heard from my coach that Jim man ion himself said that I have a bright future in this sport. Talk about a fucking compliment. Replenished and renewed my confidence and commitment. I'll post a before and after of the progress I make, if any. I'll let you guys decide. Team universe... watch out. I'm coming. And I'm coming ready

We are doing it. 3.5 weeks to put a little size on the chest and tris. That was the critique from the judges and my coach. I actually just heard from my coach that Jim man ion himself said that I have a bright future in this sport. Talk about a fucking compliment. Replenished and renewed my confidence and commitment. I'll post a before and after of the progress I make, if any. I'll let you guys decide. Team universe... watch out. I'm coming. And I'm coming ready
That's awesome bro. You've given me a lot of inspiration and I seriously mean that. I've been on the fence about competing again for a national qualifier this October, and you've given me a little push towards that direction. Definitely excited to see what you can bring to nationals my friend

That's awesome bro. You've given me a lot of inspiration and I seriously mean that. I've been on the fence about competing again for a national qualifier this October, and you've given me a little push towards that direction. Definitely excited to see what you can bring to nationals my friend

Awesome bro. You definitely should. Glad I could help tip you

Awesome. Damn solid job brother. You put the work in and it paid off. Congrats. You have to be proud of yourself. Keep killing it.

Top Bottom