napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back at it

I appreciate that bro. I can't wait to see the final package as well. Gonna be a fun time.

Got an hour and a half massage yesterday by the only woman I'll go to anymore. I like my massages deep and basically painful and shes the first one to really be able to get into some of the deeper s at Tissue built up in my muscles. She spent the whole time on my low to mid back, flutes, and legs. Holy shit brothers..

I am SORE today
i have someone now that comes over weekly for a ridiculous deep tissue and i mean she literally beats the shit out of me... my wife has heard me let out yells, seriously... thats how bad it hurts during but after, man, im telling you that it works wonders especially as you continue to do it... very very smart move... it also rids you of excess toxins etc...

Bro you look solid as fuck! Nice work! I've wondered where you've been, and you've been putting serious work in. What class are you competing in? If I remember right you are my height at 5'9" or so...so what's your current weight?

Bro you look solid as fuck! Nice work! I've wondered where you've been, and you've been putting serious work in. What class are you competing in? If I remember right you are my height at 5'9" or so...so what's your current weight?

I'm actually under 5'9 so my weights gotta be 185 or less. I'm like 202 in the picture. Time to starve soon

I'm actually under 5'9 so my weights gotta be 185 or less. I'm like 202 in the picture. Time to starve soon
Damn man. You have me beat by about 6 lbs and you're leaner than me. I'm jealous lol

Ya, I need to be under 185 too, but I won't have trouble making weight. You just might bro. You could go into bodybuilding and just do light heavy

Damn man. You have me beat by about 6 lbs and you're leaner than me. I'm jealous lol

Ya, I need to be under 185 too, but I won't have trouble making weight. You just might bro. You could go into bodybuilding and just do light heavy

Yeah I'm gonna do early checkin basically starved and dried out and hopefully I make it. Plan is to do a crossover for BB too bit I'll be a little lighter

Yeah I'm gonna do early checkin basically starved and dried out and hopefully I make it. Plan is to do a crossover for BB too bit I'll be a little lighter

I think you'll do well in light heavy honestly. You have some serious size for your height. You'll be very very big for classic physique.

I think you'll do well in light heavy honestly. You have some serious size for your height. You'll be very very big for classic physique.

I hope so. If you have Instagram check out this guy George Peterson. He's a total freak. Making pro debut at NY pro this year and looking like he could win it. Doesn't look like he could be anywhere near our height/weight division

I hope so. If you have Instagram check out this guy George Peterson. He's a total freak. Making pro debut at NY pro this year and looking like he could win it. Doesn't look like he could be anywhere near our height/weight division
I'll definitely check him out bro

So quick update. Down around 198 now which is not a huge loss but we are making progress for sure. I just started clen at 40 mcg a day split dose and upped the cardio to 40min fasted Monday through Friday. Starting to see my glutes lean out and the beginnings of striations forming. So that's my new goal... striated glutes. Totally doable. Still have 5.5 weeks to make some magic hapen and we are gonna do everything to get there.

So quick update. Down around 198 now which is not a huge loss but we are making progress for sure. I just started clen at 40 mcg a day split dose and upped the cardio to 40min fasted Monday through Friday. Starting to see my glutes lean out and the beginnings of striations forming. So that's my new goal... striated glutes. Totally doable. Still have 5.5 weeks to make some magic hapen and we are gonna do everything to get there.

Progress is progress bud. Still have a little time. Let the starving begin lol. At your conditioning, its going to be a challenge to drop that weight. Keep killing it.

i was wondering about you this weekend and was going to hit you up and check in on everything so im glad you updated bro... as always im just very proud of what you are doing and i hope everything else is also going well for you...

All good. Goal weight is 190 before we drop water but if we can get below that great! My meals are pretty decent still. 275p 150c 75f so definitely not starving. Trying to work the weight off rather than diet and prohibit growth

Dude you are going to rock that show! Definitely keep us updated! I'm glad everything is going so well for you

Top Bottom