napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back acne

I've never heard of such a thing. Every single person must speak the truth when hiding behind a computer screen, right?
That's what I thought... but I guess you haven't told the world the truth about your bitch tits, sagging ass and chicken legs. I guess that could be considered a lie. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I'm not lying lol, I'm 21, not taking any steroids, the acne seems to come and go, I've noticed it got worse once I started work that made me very sweaty. I used to work at gnc and had a nice air conditioned store all day. My acne went away pretty much all together because I never would sweat. Now that I'm an electrician it's very sweaty and I think that's the problem, I'm genetically disposed to acne and being in a sweaty environment for 8-10 hours a day is a recipe for acne

Proactive bodywash
Bring an extra shirt change at lunch
Get a back srcubber

Oh yes since your genetically predisposed too it in a few year when you decide too get on it will be horrible sorry

Back srcubber was the key for me if you keep it clean usually not a problem gear heads get is bad on there back because of the muscle most of have a very difficult time washing our back

I'm not lying lol, I'm 21, not taking any steroids, the acne seems to come and go, I've noticed it got worse once I started work that made me very sweaty. I used to work at gnc and had a nice air conditioned store all day. My acne went away pretty much all together because I never would sweat. Now that I'm an electrician it's very sweaty and I think that's the problem, I'm genetically disposed to acne and being in a sweaty environment for 8-10 hours a day is a recipe for acne

Bro I know you are not lying.This acne is something you may have to deal with for a life time. I don't get the lying joke.If someone is asking a question yet lying then what is the purpose of asking? See the beauty in humanity not the negative, because how you perceive the world is how you are.People are different and people are weird but that obviously is how it was meant to be.Embrace it when you can rather that wanting to fight .That hate and or anger ends up living in your own nervous system, not the one that you hate...in yours only. Those who rant hurt only themselves, not the ones they are ranting over. If you want peace then live for it and act for it.

I don't think acne is genetic. It's simply a problem with metabolism going on in your skin to my knowledge. I bet it's something you're eating + sweat

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

I haven't had back acne since highschool, but I actually found that sweating helped with my acne. Now sweating with a shirt on that rubs up against you, and not showering after sweating could obviously make problems worse.

Top Bottom