napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

AY Review

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Many know that AY is very private and very difficult to get in touch with unless you are a very trusted user. I have had the pleasure of using AY for several years and wanted to provide my feedback.

AY is extremely high end and I have had nothing but the best experiences with her. Her primo is one of the very best I have ever had and still to this day I always speak about the quality... The winstrol she offers has been one of my favorites and I am currently running her tbol right now with nothing but the best to say... I have also used her 400 mg/ml EQ and absolutely love it along with a very smooth and accurately dosed test cyp... The aromasin has still been the best I have used to this day and her male enhancement products are fucking bomb.... The proviron is also extremely strong and works magic... The other compound I have used with her is mast E with nothing but extreme muscle hardening and sculpting like no other... I have nothing but a 5 star rating on everything I have used with her and nothing but the best feedback to give...

gymrat827 said:
ive wanted to try AY for a while now. Have heard good things on other boards too......other trusted places

They are as good as it gets... I have had nothing but the very best experience everytime...

Re: RE: AY Review

DylanGemelli said:
Many know that AY is very private and very difficult to get in touch with unless you are a very trusted user. I have had the pleasure of using AY for several years and wanted to provide my feedback.

AY is extremely high end and I have had nothing but the best experiences with her. Her primo is one of the very best I have ever had and still to this day I always speak about the quality... The winstrol she offers has been one of my favorites and I am currently running her tbol right now with nothing but the best to say... I have also used her 400 mg/ml EQ and absolutely love it along with a very smooth and accurately dosed test cyp... The aromasin has still been the best I have used to this day and her male enhancement products are fucking bomb.... The proviron is also extremely strong and works magic... The other compound I have used with her is mast E with nothing but extreme muscle hardening and sculpting like no other... I have nothing but a 5 star rating on everything I have used with her and nothing but the best feedback to give...
A sponsor like that would be an asset to the forum!

Re: RE: AY Review

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:

A sponsor like that would be an asset to the forum!

trust me, im close with her but they do not do sponsorship anymore... if they did, they would be here...

jjfingers said:
I have the pleasure of being a trusted client. Top notch. Completely professional.

then you already know brother! top notch to say the least... she's the standard...

I'm excited about AY, Its for my next cycle little cycle but I'll definitely keep a little log

AY does have higher prices for sure but it falls under "you get what you pay for" and honestly, you want the best, you pay for it but she earned that reputation and people will pay it... It just depends on the person who is buying and how much it is worth to them... It is not for everyone but if you can, she is at the top for quality!

Re: RE: Re: AY Review

LAfit said:
Just teasing us here lol. Always heard great things about AY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't sweat it brother. I can buy any were I want. And I still love phurious.

Top Bottom