napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Average Joe MK2866 RAD GW Cycle Log

Saw the sports medicine doc today. My bicep tendon is moving in and out of it's groove. Could be from a year in it or from an inflamed rotator which is underneath it pushing it up and out of the groove. MRI scheduled.

Wamp Wamp... Just as I was starting to see some progress and looks like this is over. I doubt anyone wants to see how many leg and cardio workouts I can do.

I'll schedule the BF test to see where it was through now.

Here is a pic of some progress. I was excited to see how much farther I would get by the end of this 12 weeks.

Left is 10/28 166lbs
Right is 01/28 178lbs
IMG_0301.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can see some good changes mate . That really is a downer about your bicep tendon. Injuries suck and we all get them. You just need to work around them , allow time to heal and not do anything potentially making it worse .

End of week 5:

Weight 180.4

Sticking with the legs, rows, deadlifts, drag curls.

Motivation with the diet has fallen off a bit and I have gotten a tad sloppy with it. Overall still better than I used to eat but compared to the previous few months it's crap.

Energy still up. Mood better now that I figured out a way to get a halfway decent workout in.

Missing working chest, will try a couple things tomorrow to test the waters for chest excercises. Only need one to satisfy my mind.

Missed this one the other day... Weight still rising, 180.6... Still on the leg workout train, some rowing and what not. Diet still lax but not awful. Upperbody feels like its shrinking, legs getting bigger.

Side note, shoulder is feeling better, did back squats the other day and my shoulder was sore after, think it was the stretch to get my hand back onto the bar, but other than that its not bothering me during sleep anymore so that's a good thing. MRI in a couple weeks....

Last edited:
471b7524844eb3121e60fcda8ad91cfc.jpg

4f4d546464b13012e163d9d8c3176bf7.jpg

So for my weekly check in, I did the BF test

Fahhhhk me, something was working. LOL!

Need some help.... eating 5 times a day but for the last week I’ve been waking up between 1-2 am absolutely starving. To the point that my stomach hurts.

I’ve been drinking a bottle of water with a scoop of BCAA/EAA and that seems to hold it off long enough to finish sleeping.

I’m guessing I need to space out my meals farther and consume my last one later?

Eating your last meal later in the evening should help ... you want to also make sure that meal has a pretty high fat content ... that should help to carry you through the night.

Eating your last meal later in the evening should help ... you want to also make sure that meal has a pretty high fat content ... that should help to carry you through the night.

Added 30 minutes between meals yesterday so my last meal was 2 hours later than usual. Worked well to clear the hunger pangs but then I couldn't fall asleep.

Saw the sports medicine doc today. My bicep tendon is moving in and out of it's groove. Could be from a year in it or from an inflamed rotator which is underneath it pushing it up and out of the groove. MRI scheduled.

Wamp Wamp... Just as I was starting to see some progress and looks like this is over. I doubt anyone wants to see how many leg and cardio workouts I can do.

I'll schedule the BF test to see where it was through now.

Here is a pic of some progress. I was excited to see how much farther I would get by the end of this 12 weeks.

Left is 10/28 166lbs
Right is 01/28 178lbs
View attachment 6109

Been a while since I posted in this, ended the sarms after I hurt my shoulder for the most part. Here is an updated pic on alot of food, trt and back in the gym.

39d40e2680097d043dd1940418c4f341.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom