napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin

Thanks bro. I saw my doc he said aome bs bout he can test for everything including prolactin except the test levels because it goes against his doctoral ethics lmao. And it would be obvious that he is helping ppl do gear. So anywi took what i can get and tmrw morning 7am i go do the bloodwork and I imagine couple days after ill have all my results and fill you in. I asked about my gyno and he felt its not gyno because im not showing any symptoms of it and sensitivity and a tiny ball behind 1 nip with no swelling could just mean high levels of esto. What you think. Do i find a new doc? Lol

Thanks bro. I saw my doc he said aome bs bout he can test for everything including prolactin except the test levels because it goes against his doctoral ethics lmao. And it would be obvious that he is helping ppl do gear. So anywi took what i can get and tmrw morning 7am i go do the bloodwork and I imagine couple days after ill have all my results and fill you in. I asked about my gyno and he felt its not gyno because im not showing any symptoms of it and sensitivity and a tiny ball behind 1 nip with no swelling could just mean high levels of esto. What you think. Do i find a new doc? Lol
YES you find a new fucking doctor... what in the fuck? against ethics to check prolactin levels??? bro, this guy is the biggest fucktard on the planet... GO FIND A DOCTOR THAT ACTUALLY WENT TO SCHOOL BRO... hes full of fucking shit! definitely go to a different doctor...

Lol sorry bro i wasnt clear on that. He is checking for prolactin and everything else you mentioned. EXCEPT test levels he wont check

Lol sorry bro i wasnt clear on that. He is checking for prolactin and everything else you mentioned. EXCEPT test levels he wont check
thats even worse! that literally makes it a million times worse... what kind of fucking doctor, nvm, wow... unfucking real... broseph, definitely go get another doctor...

Ok well ill run these and get the results from him and look for a diff doc in the meantime bro

I agree 110%... you need to find a new doctor. I don't understand these doctor's that won't work with thier patients. You pay top dollar for their care so they should be open to working with you to make things right. Think about it... what kind of idiotic justification is that for not checking test levels? That could be a potential issue so why not see the full picture when running bloods. Find a new doctor.

I agree. I jist hope the next guy doesn't say something similar. Out here health care is free i should mention also. We pay for nothing except prescriptions. and to tell you the truth i have 2 bros that experienced the same thing that there doc turned out to be a goof and said the same thing as mine did.

Top Bottom