napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin

?!?!

This is my 3rd cycle Im taking t400 deca and dbol for 4 weeks then substitute the dbol with tbol. I am on week 3 now. Im doing 200mg 2 times a week of the test Monday and Thursday and deca 100mg 2 times a week same as the test every Monday and Thursday. My last cycle was first time experiencing sensitivity and small bulge in my nips. Now im already feeling sensitivity and a small bulge in 1 nip. Im taking 25mg aromasin everyday. I need some help as what to do to help avoid gyno and sensitivity because i imagine its only going to get worse as the weeks come. I think this cycle will last me about 12 to 16 weeks at most.

Omg dude....where's your prolactin protection? that's gona cause Gyno...Dbol is spiking your estrogen..stop the Dbol now and forget the tbol. U need Caber or prami NOW

You had pre existing gyno and chose to run Dbol and Deca? Brave man. You should probably quit the cycle and run the Gyno Reversal Protocol. But if you do choose to continue on with this, get some Caber immediately and may as well order letro to go with it bc you are probably going to need it...

Im still waiting for my caber or prami. Its really tough to get that shit around here. Retards around here take this stuff and dont even know about prolactin. Thats why im takin such a small dose of the deca. I might be doing a dumb move by doing the deca without caber or prami but im hoping this guy can come through. If not then im going to have to stop the deca. I seen a vid by dylan saying do the dbol for 4 weeks and no longer than that with deca n test for bulking. I know that the dbol has more ester by far than the tbol. So what are you saying to do know that you know my caber and prami case ? Im trying to bulk up as much as possible. Im 5"10 175lps with about 5 to 8% bf maximum. Im in a small city in canada. Not many people here have access to good products and i cant have anything shipped over the border. Boder ppl will confiscate it.

My nips didnt swell up. Just got sensitivity and a tiny ball behind 1 nip. I ran a pct of nolva and clomid and aromasin ( aromasin was for 3 week only) clomid was 6 weeks nolva was 4 or 5 week. And i rebounded great i had no side affects on pct or on cycle other than the minor sensitivity No acne. No excess hair gain or loss nothing else. My balls dodnt shrink or anything iether i ran some hcg. How should i run my hcg on this cycle and when should i start?

u obviously have two problems going on. one is high estrogen and other is high prolactin...you have to stop, address the gyno problem then maybe you can start a cycle...other wise those numbers are steadily rising..then youll need surgery,then youll lose your gains anyway..fuck the gains..make health your top priority

My last cycle was over 8 month ago. But i am only just starting my 3rd week on this cycle now so ill take ur advice and stop and save this till i atleast have some caber or prami. My last wuestiom would be how do I address my gyno problem exactly? I dont have any bulging or swelling nor did i ever. And its only in 1 nip. But how do i go abouts this, or maybe im the type that just cant handle any of this stuff because my body turns it into esto so fast?

My last cycle was over 8 month ago. But i am only just starting my 3rd week on this cycle now so ill take ur advice and stop and save this till i atleast have some caber or prami. My last wuestiom would be how do I address my gyno problem exactly? I dont have any bulging or swelling nor did i ever. And its only in 1 nip. But how do i go abouts this, or maybe im the type that just cant handle any of this stuff because my body turns it into esto so fast?

go see the doctor and have them diagnose you to find out what kind of gyno you have, may not even be gyno. Drop the cycle

Your gona have to run letro and aromasin..Dylan will set u up with the exact protocol because I forget the dose for letro I think 2.5 mgs but not sure...

brother, you have to get bloodwork first.. you CANNOT do guesswork... you need to get your ass in there NOW and get it all confirmed, then come back to me and i'll lay it all out for you but you need to know SPECIFICALLY where the problems are, not by symptoms, but by true and accurate confirmation...

Ok thanks for your input gentleman. Im really new to this site can u help me with how i send a message directed to dylan or will he respond to this eventually?

Ok man thanks. I have an appt with my doc in about 2 hours. Is there a certain type of bloodwork I ask for?

Ok man thanks. I have an appt with my doc in about 2 hours. Is there a certain type of bloodwork I ask for?

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Wicked. Thanks allot brotha. Ill get back to you soon as i have my results.
i missed your post earlier... bro, you can send me a pm anytime and i respond to everyone unless you are a troll, which clearly you are not so if you need me, just send me a message anytime

MAKE SURE TO INDICATE YOU WANT A PROLACTIN TEST TOO because they generally do not test for that unless you ask

Top Bottom