napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin on an airplane

tumtum

Hey guys, flying to Alaska next Wednesday .. 3 flights to get there from Georgia.. will be in the middle of a cycle and I'm EXTREMELY estrogen prone.. I have to run over 30mg of aromasin daily..

I have it in pill form and i also have some adex research Chem

Advice?

Put the pills in another prescription bottle or even a Tylenol bottle... the chems though not sure on that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

you are fine to fly with research chems according to many... im certainly not going to advise it, thats just based on user feedback but i really dont want anything to do with advising that kind of thing.. i dont want any responsibility on that at all

Like Dylan said, i won't advise it, however i will tell you what i do as i travel for business regularly.

I vape, so what i do is i put research chems in an empty vapor juice bottle, throw it in a plastic bag along with my other vape juices and put it in my checked luggage. Reason for the plastic zip lock bag is in case it leaks. Usually double and triple bag it cause im OCD like that.

As for the AI pills, like any gym rat, i have a multitude of daily supplements - vitamins, omegas, cq10 ect....instead of taking each bottle, i take one of those pill boxes checked in my luggage. I just portion out an AI or additional "supplements" into my pill box, put it a zip lock and check it. Haven't had any issues.

Hanks everyone.. this really helps a ton.. I honestly haven't flown but a couple times in my life all this is very new to me. Might just do the "pill package" thing with a Monday through Friday box.. guess I have to go buy some multi vitamins and fish oil for show now lol

I've put aromasin and other research chemicals in my checked bag many times and never once had a,problem. Only time I'd worry is maybe international, but state flights I've always been fine

I've put aromasin and other research chemicals in my checked bag many times and never once had a,problem. Only time I'd worry is maybe international, but state flights I've always been fine

Awesome hey rick while I have u on here.. just pinned your biotech cyp for the first time.. smooth as butter brother..

Going to Alaska to see if we want to relocate there.. do u guys have any issues shipping to Alaska?

Awesome hey rick while I have u on here.. just pinned your biotech cyp for the first time.. smooth as butter brother..

Going to Alaska to see if we want to relocate there.. do u guys have any issues shipping to Alaska?
Glad to hear bro! Biotech gear is the smoothest I've used.

I don't believe there's any issues at all shipping to Alaska but you'll have to email biotech to confirm that

Top Bottom