napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin Staring point after bloodwork

greenmist

Hey guys looking for a good jumping off point for someone with reasonably high estrogen conversion.

210 test/wk puts me at 590 test and 31 estradiol. 280 test/wk has me at 1000-1200 total test and 50-75 estradiol. I'm running about 250 now. I've tried anywhere from 5-7.5 aromasin every day or every other day and feel no different. I think I might be way too low on the dosage since I've been cautioned that less is more and always have a start low and titrate up approch with new substances. Looking for input. Thanks!

You feel no different but what does your bloodwork say?? Its all trial and error that you have to determine THROUGH BLOODWORK what the right dosing is and you cannot determine it on how you feel..

You feel no different but what does your bloodwork say?? Its all trial and error that you have to determine THROUGH BLOODWORK what the right dosing is and you cannot determine it on how you feel..
I guess maybe it's an unanswerable question and everyone responds to AI differently just as they respond to test and other gear differently. Thought sharing my last 3 test and estradiol numbers might be enough for someone to offer a guess at where to start with the aromasin. I wanted to try a dose that felt like it alleviated symptoms for a week or two before going for bloods again. I am all about the bloodwork. I was anti AI because that seems to be the prevailing wave these days and what I've been hit over the head with, but I have high estrogen symptoms that need managing.

@stevesmi these are trt levels over the last year. I want to go back on cycle but I can't manage estrogen on trt right now. I'd be scared to add more of or another aromatizing compound right now. TRT docs were anti AI and one even tried to crank my estrogen. I was on very low dose ment with test when I realized high estrogen was my problem. Going to need to learn to manage with trial and error, but hoping to keep the learning curve as short as possible. Docs were terrible, have all UGL from naps now and learning by listening to my body AND tracking health metrics/blood levels.

i can always offer you an educated guess but its all down to bloodwork based on your dosing, what you are using etc..

i can tell you that the people who are against AI's are the ones that learn hard lessons... thats such and ignorant way of thinking and passing info and im sorry that you have had to read that kind of advisement... GENERAL starting points on dosing would be 12.5 mg EOD with aromasin and .5 mg eod of arimdex...

Dylan gave you good starting doses to assess with so you may want to go with those to see assess your response

Top Bottom