napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Appetite stimulants?

Jaacyn71

Hi everyone. I am trying to maximize the gains I might make on a simple sarm run of ostabolic. I am 5'6", 155 lbs and I try to get 2500-3000 calories on a 40C/30P/30F nutrition plan. That is maintenance to a 500 surplus for me.

My problem is that I have never been a big eater and I power through as many of those 2500-3000 calories a day as I can but sometimes I am just not hungry at all and I end up either in a caloric deficit for that day or I eat random things to get as close as i can to the lower end. Spreading cream cheese on bbq pork rinds or downing big glasses of Fairlife chocolate milk are not exactly my ideas of "clean" intake.

My question is if anyone knows of any supplements to increase appetite/hunger? My online research hasn't yielded anything useful and I thought I might ask here since well, most of us here are trying to gain muscle.

I do not want to take up smoking MJ but other than that I am pretty open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance for any ideas,
J

GHRP-6 which is a research peptide notorious for stimulating appetite. PM me for where to acquire real GHRP-6. Peptides are often faked.

Mk677 is pretty damn effective as well. I have to stop myself from eating a full sized meal as a midnight snack.

Hi everyone. I am trying to maximize the gains I might make on a simple sarm run of ostabolic. I am 5'6", 155 lbs and I try to get 2500-3000 calories on a 40C/30P/30F nutrition plan. That is maintenance to a 500 surplus for me.

My problem is that I have never been a big eater and I power through as many of those 2500-3000 calories a day as I can but sometimes I am just not hungry at all and I end up either in a caloric deficit for that day or I eat random things to get as close as i can to the lower end. Spreading cream cheese on bbq pork rinds or downing big glasses of Fairlife chocolate milk are not exactly my ideas of "clean" intake.

My question is if anyone knows of any supplements to increase appetite/hunger? My online research hasn't yielded anything useful and I thought I might ask here since well, most of us here are trying to gain muscle.

I do not want to take up smoking MJ but other than that I am pretty open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance for any ideas,
J

MK-677 is very effctive for many people to increase appetite. You also get the added benefit of lean mass gains and fat loss as well from the higher Natural GH output. I've been on it for several months now and it's gret stuff.

You just want to make sure you get your MK-677 from a high quality source because it's the most faked sarm out there. Www.sarmsx.com is the highest quality of MK-677 you will find guaranteed

Thanks for the replies. BraedenB, natural would be great and if you know of anything, please let me know. I am actually looking at all ideas because long term I would like to slowly gain as much lean mass as I can, just a slow and steady growing, for like, ever, would be great, ;). Taking a look at info. on 677 and ghrp-6.

There was a product called like "black hole" or "dark hole" something like that and it was supposed to stimulate appetite. It was at a nutrition store in my city, I guarantee if you google a supplement to increase your appetite you'll find it. There are many that say they work but I have not tried any as my issue is eating too much hahaha. I love food.

If you want to go down that road megace is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk677 25mg ed and GHRP 6 150mcg 2-3 times a day. I did this for about a week and my hunger was so intense I couldn't control it which is unusual for me

Mk677 25mg ed and GHRP 6 150mcg 2-3 times a day. I did this for about a week and my hunger was so intense I couldn't control it which is unusual for me
these two right here will get you hungrier than anything i know of period... combine these with a few joints and im telling you right now, you wont ever wonder how to get hungry again... 677 will increase it more than anything... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

LOL! Thanks guys! I cannot quite see me pinning GHRP-6 while hitting a joint quite yet, ;) but thank you for the ideas and input. I am looking at the mk677 and ghrp-6 routes and if I go the 677 route it will be a long term commitment and shoot for a year to get the actual benefits from it instead of the side effect im looking for.

LOL! Thanks guys! I cannot quite see me pinning GHRP-6 while hitting a joint quite yet, ;) but thank you for the ideas and input. I am looking at the mk677 and ghrp-6 routes and if I go the 677 route it will be a long term commitment and shoot for a year to get the actual benefits from it instead of the side effect im looking for.
677 is definitely the best option bro... you will get so much out of it... im looking forward to your results...

Top Bottom