napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Apology to Dylan for lying... a 44'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad respect for this gentleman! I appreciate that! Been too long since we've chatted so we need to discuss all this basketball! From my Tarheels winning the title to the playoffs ! Thanks Dylan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fuck yea! bro, you have to check this out... you will LOVE THIS.. i got my wife her first pair of jordans this weekend and obviously i got the matching pair... check this out and YES we have PLENTY of basketball to discuss...

2yl69n7.jpg

fuck yea! bro, you have to check this out... you will LOVE THIS.. i got my wife her first pair of jordans this weekend and obviously i got the matching pair... check this out and YES we have PLENTY of basketball to discuss...

2yl69n7.jpg

Haha that's freaking awesome! I love it! And the colors, pffsssttt it's a wrap! Absolutely bro we will!

Oh yeah bro. Now I need to get those lol, but yes I do! I'll do it!

LOLLL i knew you would want them.. the 11's are just the shit man... i literally have every fucking pair made of 11's.. highs and lows, all of them... the tar heel blues are probably my favorite though... they had them in stock at the mall so im sure you can easily get them... price was not too bad either... $175

Glad to see I'm not alone on this... read the newbie thread comments as well. Guess someone will be drying his tears... Am angry medical student and nursing professional now grrrr....

Brother, that dude was out in my opinion with the I just don't understand Americans bullshit. Cant recall the thread, but that did it. Never read a word of his after that shit.

LOLLL i knew you would want them.. the 11's are just the shit man... i literally have every fucking pair made of 11's.. highs and lows, all of them... the tar heel blues are probably my favorite though... they had them in stock at the mall so im sure you can easily get them... price was not too bad either... $175

That's actually a very good price! I need to look at the malls in Greensboro since I'll be there through next week. Hopefully they will have them. I like the 11's as well. When that patent leather hit the scene it made everyone want a pair lol

That's actually a very good price! I need to look at the malls in Greensboro since I'll be there through next week. Hopefully they will have them. I like the 11's as well. When that patent leather hit the scene it made everyone want a pair lol

fuck your not lying! shit, you are in the perfect location for those... im sure they have them... i actually bought them at shiekh... they get every new release

I have been impressed at how tolerant everyone has been. With the Test, Tren, and possible high E, everyone was very respectful. After the post comparing Trump to a Nazi I knew reason was out the door. I was surprised any sponsor would sell him gear.
It was a long boring day on the site. I keep checking like a kid at Christmas, is it thursday yet, is it thursday yet?

Nothing against Dorin, I hope his career goes well and he does great in school/intership.

Welcome home 44!!!

I think the thread speaks for itself, and that just about everyone is on the same page with this. If anything changes on our end and someone is removed from this forum, it won't be you.

44, Idk about all the drama but IMO you bring a lot of spice to the board. Rants, vid rants, jokes, pictures of busty fitness women, etc. lol I am one of many who enjoy your content. Speak your mind & keep doing your thing, man.

44, Idk about all the drama but IMO you bring a lot of spice to the board. Rants, vid rants, jokes, pictures of busty fitness women, etc. lol I am one of many who enjoy your content. Speak your mind & keep doing your thing, man.

Lol and on a lighter note I just enrolled in medical school. I'm gonna be specializing in intensive prostate tickling with feathers.

Last edited:
Is this what u call vacation big dog ahahha ! I'm here with y'all, although for some reason I'm having difficulty refreshing the threads today and my new post button doesn't even work I have no idea why. I found your thread here tho and thought I'd say wassup lol

Lol and on a lighter note I just enrolled in medical school. I'm gonna be specialize in intensive prostate tickling with feathers.

I want you to know that I am a gynecologist by night, so if you ever need any medical advice I got you haha !

Is this what u call vacation big dog ahahha ! I'm here with y'all, although for some reason I'm having difficulty refreshing the threads today and my new post button doesn't even work I have no idea why. I found your thread here tho and thought I'd say wassup lol

Bro I woke up to a text about Dorin posting some dumb shit and literally had to fight myself not to get on. I wrote this after much debate and text Dylan apologizing in advance for what I was about to say. Trust I was so mad I was gonna stay away but I had to speak up.

Bro I woke up to a text about Dorin posting some dumb shit and literally had to fight myself not to get on. I wrote this after much debate and text Dylan apologizing in advance for what I was about to say. Trust I was so mad I was gonna stay away but I had to speak up.

It is what it is, when someone feels as though something needs to be said then it has to be... I would do the same thing.

I just think when someone's giving advice and you see a pic of them an you're like wtf?!?!? I know I'd rather have advice from someone like 44 then dorin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom