napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Apologize.

We're all here for the same reason. I haven't been here long but I think there's some good people here who just want to help and share experiences and what not. Humans just get into bickering bullshit sometimes. What separates the mature from the immature is the ability to make amends and move on. Regardless of who is considered the instigator

Good shit fellas. Y'all are some real men, it's no small thing to man up and admit when your wrong. Especially in this day and age with all these keyboard gangsters and petty lil kids hiding behind a profile and post count on the forums. This is why I'm proud to call isarms home with a bunch of real men.

I love this forum. Ive never joined anything like this but so glad i did. Its been very therapeutic and beneficial for me and to see a situation like this get handled the way it did with all parties involved shows the love you all have for everyone here and i am glad im apart of this community. Great job to all if you.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Dylan, I totally understand where you are coming from. You are 100% right. I dont even know what happened, but your passion for this site is what counts. Much thanks for your dedication. I dont get on here as much as I would like, but I'm still very thankful to have this place I call home.....

Dylan, I totally understand where you are coming from. You are 100% right. I dont even know what happened, but your passion for this site is what counts. Much thanks for your dedication. I dont get on here as much as I would like, but I'm still very thankful to have this place I call home.....

You're right on JM.. the reason this place is so great is because of DG and his expectations for the forum. It's the law of attraction. Good people are attracted to other good people. Real recognize real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done.... we all rely on the vets to guide us..... solid leadership starts with example. I've learned so much from this thread and try and contribute where I can. Proud to be a part of this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad everyone is getting along again. We're all here for the same basic reasons.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
this is good shit fellas, proud to be a part of this. Don't know what happened don't care its squashed and everyone manned up and we are moving forward.

Top Bottom