napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Salute to vets (rant)

cmb5017

Man watching an older war flick last night (stop loss) if u hadn't seen it watch it! anyway it really puts in perspective what soldiers go through,see and live with forever..man I respect the Shit out a y'all . U may have only pulled one tour, but the war goes on forever for u guys. Even if u were a pencil pusher u still played an intricate part. U still left Ur family,Ur country and delt with the bullshit while being 10,000 miles away from home. I sencarily thank you! America should kiss your ass on a daily basis imo. Instead of treating y'all like Shit. When it was Ur ass on the line.you were fortunate to make it home,so many did not...which brings me to point #2..
You pussy ass faggot lil liberal bitches that step on the flag,burn it and kneel at football games! fuck you! U worthless peice of Shit punks! Fat ass multi colored haired femme communist fucks! Fat gender queer video game playing no job Bernie supporters..fuck y'all fuck faced bastards..u cry freedom of speech but last I checked burning flags is an action not a word. Men died for that flag and the vets here on this board live that death every day! And I hope my words offended somebody because your opinion is like Shit on the bottom of my brothers boots! I'm a 49's fan and I refuse to watch any games until they fire that bitch quarter back of ours..u don't like the government? Well join the crowd,neither do I. I'm ashamed of our corrupt pos government...but this country? It's sacred. The people,the land ..this is our holy ground and millions have died for it and many more will fall..u don't disrespect our soldiers or our country..u don't like it move Ur faggot ass to Canada. I've yet to meet someone stepping or burning a flag..but best believe your ass getting whipped when I see u...idc how many cops standing around...Anyway I'll end this rant to to the vets on this board I appologize for the bitch ass pussy Americans that do this Shit. I know most of you take thousands of mgs of psychotic drugs and tranquilizers just to calm the screems in your head..I love y'all . Walk tall n stay proud because they're are plenty of patriot fucks like me here who got your back for life! God bless the soldiers!

Lol this is gonna get locked, or disappear when someone with a daiquiri protein shake reads this, but thanks. My med cabinet is fucking full and there's nothing like the smell of death. There are things we see that no man should ever have to, but such is life I chose my profession and wouldn't take it back if I could, but I'm no fool I'd like to know what it's like to not live the nightmares over and over again. Everyone is entitled to an opinion though, this is America. Some just take that for granted and forget there are guys like me they'll never understand. I'd feel sorry for someone burning a flag around me. Charred flesh is an acquired taste.

I saw that movie. It was pretty good. I almost got stop lossed. Lucked out.
I do not condone burning the flag but I support the freedom to do it. It's just a piece of cloth to me. There are millions made every year. You spit on a vet though and I'll stomp you into the next dimension. But I fought for freedom pure and simple. If you bought that flag with your own money I actual support burning it because now you're $20 poorer lol but freedom is freedom. There is no grey area. If you are not damaging another person or another's property then I support your right to do it. I support someone's right to call me baby killer or murderer or whatever the fuck they want. People "dying for the flag" is a metaphor. Nobody actually dies for the flag. They die for their fellow Americans. I feel like that's symbol worship. Nobody is guaranteed to be free from being offended. That's why freedom of speech exists. But mostly we agree. I'm just not sure why people get so upset over a piece of cloth. I can burn a bible if i want, or I can burn a Quran or Tora if it belongs to me. Forbidding people to do things like that is the same as insisting they believe what you believe and that's not freedom. Just my 2 cents. And thanks for the respect to veterans. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I saw that movie. It was pretty good. I almost got stop lossed. Lucked out.
I do not condone burning the flag but I support the freedom to do it. It's just a piece of cloth to me. There are millions made every year. You spit on a vet though and I'll stomp you into the next dimension. But I fought for freedom pure and simple. If you bought that flag with your own money I actual support burning it because now you're $20 poorer lol but freedom is freedom. There is no grey area. If you are not damaging another person or another's property then I support your right to do it. I support someone's right to call me baby killer or murderer or whatever the fuck they want. People "dying for the flag" is a metaphor. Nobody actually dies for the flag. They die for their fellow Americans. I feel like that's symbol worship. Nobody is guaranteed to be free from being offended. That's why freedom of speech exists. But mostly we agree. I'm just not sure why people get so upset over a piece of cloth. I can burn a bible if i want, or I can burn a Quran or Tora if it belongs to me. Forbidding people to do things like that is the same as insisting they believe what you believe and that's not freedom. Just my 2 cents. And thanks for the respect to veterans. :)

Well I wouldn't dare burn a bible because it's sacred to me...feel the same about the flag..yea it's cloth, but it represents something paid for by the spilling of blood..I'm not pro war but I'm not against it either ..to many died for it and I won't allow someone to degrade it in front of me. Now I may be wrong for that but it won't change my mind if that time comes lol

Well I wouldn't dare burn a bible because it's sacred to me...feel the same about the flag..yea it's cloth, but it represents something paid for by the spilling of blood..I'm not pro war but I'm not against it either ..to many died for it and I won't allow someone to degrade it in front of me. Now I may be wrong for that but it won't change my mind if that time comes lol

You aren't wrong for feeling that way. Don't take me wrong. You have the right to feel that way too. And I wouldn't burn a bible or flag either... Maybe a Quran lol. I'm just saying other than starting an uncontrolled fire in public I don't think it should be illegal or anything. I would also enjoy watching you beat a flag burner's ass lol it's stupid and disrespectful but I do believe it is their right is all. I'm a libertarian so there isn't much I believe should be illegal. If I were king there would be probably 5 laws total lol

You aren't wrong for feeling that way. Don't take me wrong. You have the right to feel that way too. And I wouldn't burn a bible or flag either... Maybe a Quran lol. I'm just saying other than starting an uncontrolled fire in public I don't think it should be illegal or anything. I would also enjoy watching you beat a flag burner's ass lol it's stupid and disrespectful but I do believe it is their right is all. I'm a libertarian so there isn't much I believe should be illegal. If I were king there would be probably 5 laws total lol

And legal steroids lol

And legal steroids lol

I'm pro freedom to do any and every drug you want. They actually had to make an amendment to the constitution to ban alcohol. Have not done that with any drug since so really the drug war is illegitimate.

Top Bottom