napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any one ever carry gear or pct stuff over border?

Yeah that'll mean that border patrol will tighten up even more. Especially if trump does become president and immigration is for sure banned, crossing over border with illegal substances is just not a good idea. I've been in Mexico before and it doesn't look like they fuck around. Lol they carry fully automatic machine guns down there so if you fuck up then you are fucked

TRUST ME and i know this from seeing too many guys get busted over the border... ITS NOT WORTH IT... i cant stress it enough... its not even close to worth it...

First of all let's separate aas from nolva and clomid. You can transfer those in to a b12 eyedropper bottle. If they see it and you say it is b12 they may just say...ok lets see you take a dropper....and all is good. Now with aas you are in a whole different ball park bro legal and otherwise.....is this something that you MUST do? If this is critical then are we talking orals or injectables? If it is injectable then you could put it in an ear wax removal dropper bottle.They may ask you to put some in your ear,so be ready.

If this isn't a life threatening issue then pass on it.

Just repackage the pills as suplaments reseal and mail from bullshit return address most likely worst case scenerio cistoms takes your shit you have too take a loss .same as making an international order. But crossing the border in possesion of it yeah probley not a smart move

Ya man, no way I'd risk taking anything over the border. No way at all. That's just asking for trouble

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom