napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Any of you guys able to test a possible vial of GH for me?

MarkD

I was given a bunch of yellow top vials. It could be a peptide, was not in a kit, just loose vials. I didn't pay for them and my boy didn't want them. There are only 6 so I assume its not GH. I'd like to know what it is though. Thanks in advance.

If your friend just gave them to you then I'd assume it's def not GH. Who the hell would just give out quality GH?!!

If he doesnt know then there is no way to know what the hell it is and i wouldnt inject it.

PHURIOUS

I was given a bunch of yellow top vials. It could be a peptide, was not in a kit, just loose vials. I didn't pay for them and my boy didn't want them. There are only 6 so I assume its not GH. I'd like to know what it is though. Thanks in advance.

Anything I didn't know what it was, I wouldn't inject in my body

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ya dude, I don't see why anyone would give away free GH. If you're not sure what it is, I wouldn't risk putting in my body. Why'd he give it to you anyway?

It was given to me because he was getting rid of all his gear after his wife freaked out. I'm not about to use it, I just want to know what it is for sure.

Someone told me that you can do a boil test. Put the BAC water in the hgh vial like you were gonna use it and boil it in a pot of boiling water. Let it boil for 10 to 15 mins and if it thickens up and gets cloudy it's real. I did this with two different brands of hgh. The one brand didn't get cloudy and the other one did. The vial that got cloudy my buddy got blood work done and his hgh levels were a 27. I'm not a scientist or a chemist but the guy who told me this did have a chemistry degree and I have heard of others doing this as well. Everyone who got cloudy hgh got decent results.

Top Bottom