napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Another Valhalla TD!

juicedaddyjr

After much anticipation I received my package from Miss NY. She shipped it on Tuesday and it arrived at my door all the way in ALASKA on Thursday. Talk about fast! Miss NY is an absolute pleasure to do business with. Thanks again! Excited to try this stuff out :D

image1.jpg

Now I'm just waiting for all my Pharma PCT and Pregnyl from Hipo to arrive, as well as order some BGS tbol. After that...game time. Wife says I need to take a little break after this cycle...gotta make it count ;)

So this thread is old, but I'm going to jack it.

Does anyone know if shipping from inside the continental US to Alaska would warrant any type of inspection or "customs" as if you were shipping to another state inside the continental US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this thread is old, but I'm going to jack it.

Does anyone know if shipping from inside the continental US to Alaska would warrant any type of inspection or "customs" as if you were shipping to another state inside the continental US?

I have packages come to me in Alaska all the time. It's the same as buying from anywhere else in the U.S.

I have packages come to me in Alaska all the time. It's the same as buying from anywhere else in the U.S.

Okay, so if i am supposed to come to Alaska for work, I could send package before I get there so I don't have to bring it on my flight. That's was my worry that packages would go through a different process.

Thanks man!

Okay, so if i am supposed to come to Alaska for work, I could send package before I get there so I don't have to bring it on my flight. That's was my worry that packages would go through a different process.

Thanks man!

No problem. Yep, you got it. Exact same process as shipping anywhere else USPS priority mail anywhere else.

Last edited:
Top Bottom