napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Another excellent review for Phurious Pharma

Although there was a mix up with my latest order that delayed my receipt of the gear I am still thoroughly happy with Phurious and his team. Without getting way too in depth about the mix up I'll say that 1. I was never worried about getting my order and 2. I knew that Phurious wouldn't be happy until I got what I paid for. When I placed my order he was sick and got behind and I guess at some point my order got over looked. I know that Phurious works extremely hard to single handedly produce a product that, for me, has preformed as well (in some cases better ) than pharmaceutical grade products, as well as taking orders, picking up money, and shipping every order he gets.

Now for the actual review of the gear...Phurious Pharma Sust 300 and Eq 300 has been by far the best I have ever used. I don't have the actual sheet for my blood work, due to my 2 year old coloring on any piece of paper I lay on my coffee table for more than 2 minutes. However I keep a log of my numbers in each blast as a comparison for the next. My last numbers were 4890 testosterone @ 600mg per week. My estradiol was perfect and I use phurious pharma aromasin 15mg once every 3 days to keep it in check.

Phurious is a no bullshit type of guy. I think that's an important quality in any type of business. I will continue to to be a loyal customer to the phurious team because it's hard to find a ugl that strives to provide the best product along with excellent customer service. It's not like dealing with an ugl at all. You find out what kind of people you're dealing with when something goes wrong with an order. In a way I'm happy for the slight mistake to see how it is dealt with. I have been using phurious for a while without a hiccup and I will continue to in the future because I know that if I have a problem that phurious himself or Sweetnspicy with get back to me within minutes of a message or an email. So in conclusion I would recommend Phurious Pharma to anyone who wants a top quality product with top quality domestic service for extremely reasonable prices on everything. So thanks phurious and sweet and spicy for your professionalism in what could
have very likely been a disappointing situation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No problem big dog. Its always a pleasure dealing with you and thank you for the kind words. I do try my hardest everyday to get better and faster. Its tough sometimes when you all of this yourself. I myself do all the capping all the brewing all the shipping all the money collection w the exception of some types of transactions which i handed to sns to do because frankly i got so much to do already.

We will always be here for you and everyone else that need us or help. We are more than just a ugl. I care about each and every person as if they were my close personal friends. If my customers arnt happy then im not happy.

Thanks again.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Although there was a mix up with my latest order that delayed my receipt of the gear I am still thoroughly happy with Phurious and his team. Without getting way too in depth about the mix up I'll say that 1. I was never worried about getting my order and 2. I knew that Phurious wouldn't be happy until I got what I paid for. When I placed my order he was sick and got behind and I guess at some point my order got over looked. I know that Phurious works extremely hard to single handedly produce a product that, for me, has preformed as well (in some cases better ) than pharmaceutical grade products, as well as taking orders, picking up money, and shipping every order he gets.

Now for the actual review of the gear...Phurious Pharma Sust 300 and Eq 300 has been by far the best I have ever used. I don't have the actual sheet for my blood work, due to my 2 year old coloring on any piece of paper I lay on my coffee table for more than 2 minutes. However I keep a log of my numbers in each blast as a comparison for the next. My last numbers were 4890 testosterone @ 600mg per week. My estradiol was perfect and I use phurious pharma aromasin 15mg once every 3 days to keep it in check.

Phurious is a no bullshit type of guy. I think that's an important quality in any type of business. I will continue to to be a loyal customer to the phurious team because it's hard to find a ugl that strives to provide the best product along with excellent customer service. It's not like dealing with an ugl at all. You find out what kind of people you're dealing with when something goes wrong with an order. In a way I'm happy for the slight mistake to see how it is dealt with. I have been using phurious for a while without a hiccup and I will continue to in the future because I know that if I have a problem that phurious himself or Sweetnspicy with get back to me within minutes of a message or an email. So in conclusion I would recommend Phurious Pharma to anyone who wants a top quality product with top quality domestic service for extremely reasonable prices on everything. So thanks phurious and sweet and spicy for your professionalism in what could

Yes PHURIOUS is a cool guy, I understand its hard to keep up with all the demands, emails basically everything on his own, and on top of that to keep everyone happy! signs of a hard working professional!! Highly Recommended!! Quality products!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Hey man, i have not really seen you on lately. Hows it going? Everything ok?
Hey bro. I got really sick and I haven't really been doing anything. I waited until a cold turned into pneumonia and went to my eyes, ears and tonsils. It was terrible because I was in the middle of a blast. I used eq throughout but dropped down to a cruising dose of test. I'm just now getting back to myself. Thanks for asking brother. I'm back now after 3 weeks of hell.

Any list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything he has is top notch. His eq is probably my favorite of anything I've ever used. It's smooth as silk and makes you feel great. I'm on the other side of the country and it's never taken longer than 3 days to receive after shipping.

Good to hear you got your order and youre happy bro. I can vouch for every word you spoke, not as a rep but as a customer as well. He and sweets are great people and they do an amazing job.

I swear by his eq and sust. Its amazing. Im currently running both along with the tren storm. Its an amazing combo

Hey bro. I got really sick and I haven't really been doing anything. I waited until a cold turned into pneumonia and went to my eyes, ears and tonsils. It was terrible because I was in the middle of a blast. I used eq throughout but dropped down to a cruising dose of test. I'm just now getting back to myself. Thanks for asking brother. I'm back now after 3 weeks of hell.

Ok. Good to hear you doing better. And good to see positive reviews for the sponsors

I know Phurious before he was Phurious....his business model has never changed; totally dedicated to the customer, with quality gear.
Stand Up Guy!

...'nuff said

Everything he has is top notch. His eq is probably my favorite of anything I've ever used. It's smooth as silk and makes you feel great. I'm on the other side of the country and it's never taken longer than 3 days to receive after shipping.

I havent tried his EQ yet but plan on it in the coming weeks, Very intrigued.

Bro... you will NOT. Be disappointed with the eq. Im saying amazing results and they keep coming man. Look out for the newest addition.. nandro-x. That shit is gonna be serious
This is what I like to see. I'm going to try that nandro x after the new year. My entire blast is about 90% from Phurious, I'm so pumped to start.

Top Bottom