napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anyone ever order with ashop

southside773

Hey dudes out of curiosity had anyone here gotten An order from ashop? If so what's your take?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Are you talking about alinshop? From Moldova. Why would you even use him when you got plenty of great sponsors here?

I'll be honest that a long time ago I used them and had no trouble, Balkan is just about as good as ugl gear can be as well but there is so much bad feedback out there that if you got beat you would go on some forums where nobody would believe you and others where everyone would just say told you so, you don't have any real protection or better yet recourse if you use them.

I'll be honest that a long time ago I used them and had no trouble, Balkan is just about as good as ugl gear can be as well but there is so much bad feedback out there that if you got beat you would go on some forums where nobody would believe you and others where everyone would just say told you so, you don't have any real protection or better yet recourse if you use them.

Reason being is that usually the best ugls and pharmas produtcs/brands are counterfeited much more so than any others, no reason to counterfeit smaller less quality labs.. If i was going to counterfeit sneakers i would counterfeit nikes, not pro wings

I'm the same way. I used them my first cycle and a couple others without trouble and always used Balkan. But I hated waiting and the payment process. But I rarely hear good things from others.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I too used him a couple times when i first got into the on line game of buying gear. I had no troubles. But the wait sucked. Like a month or so. Fuck that when u can get great domestic

The guy I got my first cycle from got it from that guy...stealth packages of test E 250. Shit took forever to get here.
Go with our guys here. Only takes days to get your items.

I too used him a couple times when i first got into the on line game of buying gear. I had no troubles. But the wait sucked. Like a month or so. Fuck that when u can get great domestic

^I never have to wait, my source has these and many other domestic and international pharma and ug all on hand.

Oh trust me I did. I've tried out two of our sources so far.
All I can say is it was a excellent experience.
I love hearing that. Because there are so many scumbags out there ripping ppl off. Having a great source is a way to fight back.

I love hearing that. Because there are so many scumbags out there ripping ppl off. Having a great source is a way to fight back.

^Nothing worse than scum trying to take advantage of others to make a buck, especially when it affects ones health and well being

I used their gear along time ago and I had a good experience.. But there are better options on this board no doubt.

Used ashop a couple of times because of there stealth pack's, but he's a selective scammer. First order's were smooth, but the later one's took for ever untill he finally chose not to even ship the shit.. their re-ship policy to is a joke.. stay clear of alinshop!!

I used them about a month ago for one of my first orders, got everything in a little under 2 weeks and all the codes checked out. Pills that I have taken so far are definitely not bunk, but i would still recommend against them. Too many good sources here that are sponsored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom