Need some insight. I’m 3 weeks into the following;
250mg test cyp
250mg deca
800mg EQ
40 mg dbol (4 week kick start)
12.5 aromasin eod
Caber .5 e3d
Proviron 50mg ed

I’ve ran many cycles of test e / deca prior and been brilliant. Unsure if stressors of life but I’m in a horrible place right now. Anger, sadness, depressed.

Any thoughts or insight? Wreaking havoc on family and friends.

Last edited:
you are running too much caber for just 250 mg deca , i think you should lower it to 0.25. I don't think this is the cause though. Very wierd though since dbol is said to be giving a feeling of euphoria/well-being.

The only times i feel like this on a cycle is when i deal with stress from other causes or not being motivated/disciplined enough to get the most out of my cycle and i feel like it's "wasted"

Cheers Kael, yeah not so sure it is the caber, your statement about not getting the most of my cycle might have something to do as took a few days off for 4th holiday but has these symptoms before. Wondering if it is the EQ?

i ran EQ 600 mg +test E 400 for 16 weeks as my 2nd cycle , it was meant to be a recomp/cutting cycle and by week 9-10 turned into a lean bulk cause of hunger issues from EQ.That's when the symptoms you talk about started . but i'm pretty sure it was my anger cuz i couldn't stick to my initial plan. as i know Tren is the only steroid that rly makes you hate the world for no reason.

I don't see anything that should be causing anything from the compounds you are running. That's typically a pretty feel good cycle. My guess is you have lowered your estrogen too much. Low estrogen symptoms typically are things like depression, and worrying about everything. I've had crashed estrogen before and it's not fun. In my opinion 12.5mg EOD is way too much for only 250mg test. It should be no more than like half that. I would t even use an AI at that dose but if you are estrogen prone you may need one. It's not much higher than a TRT dose. There isn't that much aromatization going on at 250mg. I would cut the AI for absolutely it a week and see if you improve, then add it back in at a much lower dose and/or much less frequency

he also runs dbol ... so don't you think his AI dose is right for the first 4 weeks?

the only things i see is that your dbol may be too high and your caber dose is too high... with that dose of deca, you dont need caber at all... just use b6... caber can make you feel really lethargic and its probably crushing your prolactin right now... that dbol should come down to 30 but i cant see that causing some of the issues you are having

Right on guys, much appreciate the insight and guidance. I will drop the ai and caber and probably just get some bloodwork Monday to be sure and avoid the guess work.

Actually was just thinking. Original plan was 400mg each of test / deca. Maybe just increase each of these? Not playing guessing games but saw that layout many times before. Would then keep my aromasin and caber at 12.5eod and .5 e3d’s?
Thoughts.

Bloodwork came back, as Dylan thought prolactin is extremely low. I have stopped caber. what can I do to help it rebound? timeframe? Estrogen seems ok, LH and FSH are extremely low, any thoughts or insight would again be greatly appreciated.

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH <0.2 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH <0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
Prolactin 2.6 LOW 4.0-15.2 ng/mL 01
Estradiol 35.5

Thanks bro for quick reply. What about the very low lh and fsh numbers? Concerning based on what I’ve read and not seen this lownin previous cycles.

Hmm. Ok. Says symptoms are depression and anxiety, that valid?
So drop the caber obviously and as estrogen is good stick with 12.5 eod?

Again thanks brotha. Just trying to feel better.

Hmm. Ok. Says symptoms are depression and anxiety, that valid?
So drop the caber obviously and as estrogen is good stick with 12.5 eod?

Again thanks brotha. Just trying to feel better.

Its possible, yes... bro anytime you are using test your lh and fsh are that low... always... stick with the aromasin dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom