napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Steroid Cycle

Leangainz

My first cycle was 350mg of test cyp a week.

Second cycle is looking like this so far based on past recommendations I've seen from Dylan on these forums and also watching his videos on dosing amounts for most stuff

1-4 dbol 30mg ed
1-16 test cyp 400mg week
1-16 deca 400mg week
1-16 eq 800mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-16 caber .25mg e3d
15-18 dga post ct

Followed by Dylan's recommended pct for weeks 19-24 as follows:

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod (adjust accordingly)
Organ st
mk-2866 25mg day (only 4 weeks)
gw-502516 20mg day

Other than this I'm thinking of running sr-9009 throughout along with gw-502516 and just maybe mk677 but only maybe because I don't want to get too much water retention at the start along with the dbol on top of the fact that I think it would be nice to see what this stack brings me without it since I've done mk677 a few times before

Also looking at supplementing with taurine to avoid back pumps with dbol and dandelion root to reduce water retention and keep tabs on my potassium and sodium along with a healthy carb/calorie cycling diet with plenty of fibre and antioxidants and a good balance of macronutrients, micronutrients, vitamins and minerals.

Just looking for a couple of perspectives if people think this is fine or too much or missing something.

And also wondering if proviron should be added and if so where and at what dosages and for how long since Dylan mentioned in his YouTube video to add it along with deca

Btw I'm 29 perfectly healthy and in good shape at 95kg with 12% body fat

Last edited:
Imo its too much for a second cycle, I'd suggest just adding in one compound, ie EQ. I'd run less test too. Don't blame you for wanting to add a Dbol kickstart though.

Just my 5 cents.

drop the deca, lower test to 350(400 is ok also, no big deal) and you got a great cycle

It is best to add one new AAS each cycle, at most. This will help you detect if there are any that give you unwanted sides. Test E with Winstrol on the end is a nice next step....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theres absolutely no reason to be running this many compounds on a second cycle... where do you go from here? 5, 6, 7 compounds? its just completely unnecessary

While I am a big fan of test, eq, and deca as a cycle....your plan is too much for a second cycle, especially throwing dbol in there too. Stick with test and one other injectable

Really appreciate the feedback guys. I'm a bit of an extremist and love going over the top but I'm also not an idiot and that's why I asked for some advice. So going off everyone's advice I'll remove the deca, dbol and caber for future cycles and leave the rest the same. How does that sound?

you can kickstart with something lighter like tbol for 6 weeks at 50-60mg if you really want a kick starter

Perfect love the advice guys. Thank you. And finally I know it's fine to do the gw thoughtout the entire cycle/pct but what about sr9009. Should that be fine too. Or should that only be ran for a certain period of time as well?

Top Bottom