napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar for female fighter

Zaffaroni

Hi,

I am a female fighter and I'm cutting weight for a fight coming up in 3 weeks and I need to drop about 12lbs (same day weigh in). I'm very strong and muscular and I know from previous experiences that dropping this amount of weight without getting a chance to rehydrate makes me weak. Given that, I was considering taking anavar to help me with fat loss without losing strength. Do you guys think that I'd have satisfactory results with that? What should stack it up with? Something that would increase aggressiveness would be welcomed too.

(There's no worry with testing whatsoever at an amateur level).

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

I am a female fighter and I'm cutting weight for a fight coming up in 3 weeks and I need to drop about 12lbs (same day weigh in). I'm very strong and muscular and I know from previous experiences that dropping this amount of weight without getting a chance to rehydrate makes me weak. Given that, I was considering taking anavar to help me with fat loss without losing strength. Do you guys think that I'd have satisfactory results with that? What should stack it up with? Something that would increase aggressiveness would be welcomed too.

Thanks a lot.

Honestly, steroids are not fat burners and I think there are better alternatives to you. Anavar can be fairly safe for women, but it's still a steroid with side effects.

Have you looked into sarms? They are extremely safe and extremely effective for females. Not only will it help your fat loss big time. It will help you get insane endurance for your sport, while building strength and lean mass at the same time. Here is what I would personally recommend to you that is PERFECT for your goals.

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Yup yup I agree. And the endurance that sarms (especially GW-510516) provide is perfect for fighters or any endurance athlete. You'll have a huge advantage.
I'd highly recommend it.

Hi,

Thanks a lot.

steroids are not fat burners... anavar is most certainly not a fat burner... it will help your problem areas to rid of the small amounts of excess but this is not what you want here whatsoever... you are not going to drop 12lbs with it at all... your making a huge mistake... with sarms, you can drop the weight, not sacrifice muscle and be even stronger for your fight... i have the perfect layout for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

if your not familiar with sarms, start by reading my articles here.. https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

you can get everything listed below at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

You'll beast with the SARMS stack Dylan gave you above. SARMS are excellent choice for women and I personally like them better then VAR. I think you'll be very happy and pleasantly surprised how effective they are.

run everything as i laid it out and you will thank me later... =) let me know if you have any other questions...

Dylan,

One last question, will this stack help me with definition? I've added some pictures to an album on my profile for reference.. Right now I'm 147lb and 5'3", which is pretty heavy for my height. While I know I have a great amount of muscle, I also have a good amount of fat that I need to shed. I want to exchange fat for lean mass. For how long can I use this stack for? Probably, I might drop 5lb of water pre fight, since it's so close (July 18), but I would like to take something to make major changes in my body composition and walk around closer to my competition weight (135).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 18
Dylan,

One last question, will this stack help me with definition? I've added some pictures to an album on my profile for reference.. Right now I'm 147lb and 5'3", which is pretty heavy for my height. While I know I have a great amount of muscle, I also have a good amount of fat that I need to shed. I want to exchange fat for lean mass. For how long can I use this stack for? Probably, I might drop 5lb of water pre fight, since it's so close (July 18), but I would like to take something to make major changes in my body composition and walk around closer to my competition weight (135).

This stack that he laid out for you will help with all of your goals. 1-12 so this is a 12 week stack. You could run it take a few weeks off and run it again. This stack helped me lose body fat and also with lean muscle and definition. I was 5'4" 147 when I began this stack. My body fat was probably a little higher than yours. I lost about 5lbs however I did gain lean muscle. Make sure your diet Is in check and this will definitely help with what you are trying to accomplish. Your endurance for fighting will be through the roof! I would love to start training for MMA!

Phurious Pharma Rep

This stack that he laid out for you will help with all of your goals. 1-12 so this is a 12 week stack. You could run it take a few weeks off and run it again. This stack helped me lose body fat and also with lean muscle and definition. I was 5'4" 147 when I began this stack. My body fat was probably a little higher than yours. I lost about 5lbs however I did gain lean muscle. Make sure your diet Is in check and this will definitely help with what you are trying to accomplish. Your endurance for fighting will be through the roof! I would love to start training for MMA!

Phurious Pharma Rep

You should!!! Fighting is fun and empowering. I'd start with some Jiu Jitsu first, before starting MMA. Having a good ground game is a great advantage. ;)

You should! Fighting is so much fun and empowering. But I'd start doing Jiu Jitsu before going to mma. Having a good ground game is a great advantage against your opponents. :)

You should!!! Fighting is fun and empowering. I'd start with some Jiu Jitsu first, before starting MMA. Having a good ground game is a great advantage. ;)
Great to know! I've been pondering it for sometime now! BTW welcome aboard!!! And you are going to love this stack!!!

Phurious Pharma Rep

Dylan,

oh big time... s4 is major for lean lean muscle and muscle hardening... its the masteron/winstrol of the sarms world... GW and SR are going to flat out melt fat and drop water etc... mk adds huge amounts of strength and lean muscle... s4 is the strongest sarm of them all... get prepared to not only be extremely strong but also much more vascular and sculpted...

well I'm not going to lie , if you need to drop 12lb in 2 weeks that's going to be a problem, no matter what route you go. but go with sarmsx, this is your best chance for the weigh in, and GW will DEFINITELY help endurance for your fight, so don't forget to take that the day of the fight.

I wish you the best of luck and knock their teeth out :D

Top Bottom