napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Alternative to Legal Winstrol

Synek13

Hey Dylan or any members,

Is there an alternative to winstrol? I've researched something called winidrol? I'm looking to see if there is an alternative to winstrol for fast fat loss? I know sarms are great but is there anything that's alternative to winstrol? Or anything that's best for fat loss? I'm here for research as well as getting some knowledge. Thanks guys.

s4

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Is there an alternative to winstrol? I've researched something called winidrol? I'm looking to see if there is an alternative to winstrol for fast fat loss? I know sarms are great but is there anything that's alternative to winstrol? Or anything that's best for fat loss? I'm here for research as well as getting some knowledge. Thanks guys.

The best alternative to winstrol in my opinion is the sarm S4. It gives hardening, fat loss, strength, vasculairty, and lean mass gains similar to winstrol without the toxicity, joint pain, shutdown, and side effects. It's an incredible sarm. The highest quality of s4 you'll find is at www.sarmsx.com

Check out this video on S4

https://youtu.be/CvC9afsWBTQ

The best alternative to winstrol in my opinion is the sarm S4. It gives hardening, fat loss, strength, vasculairty, and lean mass gains similar to winstrol without the toxicity, joint pain, shutdown, and side effects. It's an incredible sarm. The highest quality of s4 you'll find is at www.sarmsx.com

Check out this video on S4

https://youtu.be/CvC9afsWBTQ

Hey Rick,

If I'm roughly at about 15-20% what's the quickest way to drop to under 10% body fat? I'm looking to get pretty shredded by the summer?

I'm 24, 6'0, 205lbs. I'm looking to not loose muscle but get shredded with some nice vascularity?. I wouldn't want to take any anabolics. I heard winstrol is what most people use. Heard winidrol is an alternative to that but I have no background in that stuff. Keep me posted. Thanks!

Hey Rick,

If I'm roughly at about 15-20% what's the quickest way to drop to under 10% body fat? I'm looking to get pretty shredded by the summer?

I'm 24, 6'0, 205lbs. I'm looking to not loose muscle but get shredded with some nice vascularity?. I wouldn't want to take any anabolics. I heard winstrol is what most people use. Heard winidrol is an alternative to that but I have no background in that stuff. Keep me posted. Thanks!

The best way to do that bro is with a sarms stack, and I have the perfect sarms stack for you to lose bodyfat, and retain and even build a decent amount of strength and muscle. The beauty of sarms is they don't carry the side effcts and suppression of steroids. They are very safe to use.

This is the enhanced super stack, which is perfect for your goals. It's the best sarms cutting stack there is

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

oh good lord... bro, you cant be serious with the winidrol... when you see anything like that , turn and run... that is so bad... good lord... s4 is the closest you can come to winstrol in a form you can actually purchase... it carries MANY of the same characteristics... now, steroids ARE NOT fat burners and not used for fat loss... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators SARMS are far and away the best option for you

The best way to do that bro is with a sarms stack, and I have the perfect sarms stack for you to lose bodyfat, and retain and even build a decent amount of strength and muscle. The beauty of sarms is they don't carry the side effcts and suppression of steroids. They are very safe to use.

This is the enhanced super stack, which is perfect for your goals. It's the best sarms cutting stack there is

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Okay, I'll look into that. Will you see results in spending that much for sarms?

Okay, I'll look into that. Will you see results in spending that much for sarms?
results? you can't honestly think a shit cycle would be recommended... thats the most aggressive sarms cutting stack you can run... if you dont see huge results on that then there's something wrong with your diet and training period... if your on point in that aspect, you will see mega results...

oh good lord... bro, you cant be serious with the winidrol... when you see anything like that , turn and run... that is so bad... good lord... s4 is the closest you can come to winstrol in a form you can actually purchase... it carries MANY of the same characteristics... now, steroids ARE NOT fat burners and not used for fat loss... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators SARMS are far and away the best option for you

This is why I'd rather message you guys to see what you guys have to say on this these things due to having knowledge. I just want to know if spending the money will get me to my goals that I want to achieve.

sarms yield a lot more results then u think, very underrated, the price is worth not having to deal with steroid sides with steroid results, i would only trust sarmsx tho

This is why I'd rather message you guys to see what you guys have to say on this these things due to having knowledge. I just want to know if spending the money will get me to my goals that I want to achieve.

Absolutely bro. If you have your diet and training dialed in correctly, thus stack will give you excellent results. There is plenty of feedback here on this forum in logs for you to see how results are if you'd like to check it out. The results are undeniable

You only get out of sarms what you put into them.

that's life as well brother :)

Trust everyone here, the stack recommended is going to serve your goals perfectly. SARMSX is the best & most purposeful way to go!!

brother, feel free to message me anytime you need me... thats what im here for... you dont need to worry about bothering me etc.. i answer everyone! trust me... it might take a day or two but i answer everyone unless they are a troll... absolutely this stack will surpass your goals... well, let me rephrase... its full capable of it but no matter what you use, if you dont put in the time and effort, you will never get what you should out of it... you have to be dialed in with diet and training and if you are, then fuck yes these will get your far more than you expect

Top Bottom