napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ha I have to say something on this. "Well Arnold did this"
How u even have the ego to compare yourself to him. That's only one of him. Otherwise there would be thousands of him. Stupid. So stupid. Fucking ego. Lose it. Or get laid please.

Flex Friday is everyday!

please do not ask of him things that are impossible sara.. LOLLL i dont see any of that last sentence happening for him

Arnold is always nr.1 when it comes to bodybuilding I would never say that. I said people should do whatever the fuck makes them happy!

Arnold is always nr.1 when it comes to bodybuilding I would never say that. I said people should do whatever the fuck makes them happy!

Well if ruining your hypogonadal system is what makes u happy go for it dude.

PHURIOUS

Just saw this thread and Im arriving to the party a little late. To be honest, I could not bring myself to read the entire thing...............just skipped through it.

Anyway, for those of you arriving late like myself, here is a summary of what Ive gotten out of it:

OP:
1) Im young and dumb.
2) Im asking for your opinions but I really dont want to hear them and I will argue with you.
3) I dont understand how insulting it is to be doing #2.
4) I dont appreciate the value of your experiences because of #1.
5) YOLO Bitches! Im a beta fag!

Just saw this thread and Im arriving to the party a little late. To be honest, I could not bring myself to read the entire thing...............just skipped through it.

Anyway, for those of you arriving late like myself, here is a summary of what Ive gotten out of it:

OP:
1) Im young and dumb.
2) Im asking for your opinions but I really dont want to hear them and I will argue with you.

that pretty much sums it up!!!

This thread is great, I haven't had this much fun since my Sister got her tit caught in the washing machine..."Grabs Popcorn"

This thread is great, I haven't had this much fun since my Sister got her tit caught in the washing machine..."Grabs Popcorn"

classic reply: "Dude, Arnold got his tit caught in a washing machine and look at him.............he is fine."

Wait, perhaps I am misusing that.

This is a kid/young man that I'd love to give some cheque drops (Mibolerone) to at real high doses. Just fucking kidding...

I can not believe this thread has gone on for 20 pages. More disturbing is the fact that I have followed it all day...

classic reply: "Dude, Arnold got his tit caught in a washing machine and look at him.............he is fine."

Wait, perhaps I am misusing that.

Actually when arnold goes for a doctor visit they lay his balls on a microscopic slide and view them via microscope

Wow, what a fucking trainwreck. I can't believe I just read through all of that.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

that's why I stopped on like page 3 I saw the train wreck lol like I said it is futile to try to talk to folks like this

OP:
1) Im young and dumb.

You left out TX TERROR was mean to me and changed my avatar to a clown butt fucking another dude for about 20 minutes.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

But we moved past that. I said my peace in the begging. Good luck op

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

What age should you first start to think about taking steroids? I am 21 and I honestly want to start now! I know people wouldnt recommend it before the age of 25 which I understand. But at the same time it wont "harm" me any more than if I started taking it at 25.

btw I have been training naturally for 4 years.

Well...you answered your own question ...you're just hoping for a different answer
Don't be a fool

Top Bottom