napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AFreaking Hernia at 7 weeks!

MRNYS

Well fuck me getting old. Friday night getting ready to do simple straight bar push downs for tris after doing heavy chest training and on the first rep I hear a pop and feel an excruciating pain in my lower right pelvic going into my crotch. Pretty sure I just created a Inguinal Hernia. I'm 7 weeks into my cycle and weighing 227lbs now and lost all of the water bloat and was feeling awesome! Going to another Urgent care tomorrow since today's doesn't treat hernias. What do I do? It's bad enough that I'm sure surgery will have to be done and if so, Do I stay on all my SARMS and AAS? Do I add some MK now or wait until after surgery? Should I quit the 16 week cycle short? Guys give me some ideas?

I lived with an inguinal for almost a year because I was afraid I would miss my season. I was able to live with it for a while. You could always have a doc check/monitor it and see if u can finish your run or if he recommends immediate repair. Surgery sucked. I ended up with a double; maybe because I pushed through the first one. Everything i did from taking a shit to a sneeze made me want to slam my face in to a bus. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sneezed yesterday and almost dropped to the floor staying hunched over, I wasnt expecting that at all. Now I'm squeezing my nose every time I feel the slightest chance of a cough. I can't imagine trying to train at this point.

I lived with an inguinal for almost a year because I was afraid I would miss my season. I was able to live with it for a while. You could always have a doc check/monitor it and see if u can finish your run or if he recommends immediate repair. Surgery sucked. I ended up with a double; maybe because I pushed through the first one. Everything i did from taking a shit to a sneeze made me want to slam my face in to a bus. Lol.

Yea I sneezed yesterday and almost dropped to the floor staying hunched over, I was expecting that at all. Now I'm squeezing my nose every time I feel the slightest chance of a cough. I can't imagine trying to train at this point.

If its that bad its time to stop and repair your body. You wont be lifting for some time after man if it is anything like mine was. This was my PERSONAL experience and I am by no means a doctor but I would consider pct'n and gettin it fixed if the doc says so. Save the rest for a run when you are healed.

Nobody else has gotten an hernia while on? Did you get surgery? Did you stay on to help the healing Process? How quickly before you were back training safely?

Nobody else has gotten an hernia while on? Did you get surgery? Did you stay on to help the healing Process? How quickly before you were back training safely?

I had a huge inguinal hernia that required emergency surgery, I stayed on. Had the surgery and was in the gym 4 days later. Common sense and a blended ration of stupidity/insanity can go a long way.

I had mesh and titanium tacks put in to close the gap and was out for well over a 2 months. I did re-tear it 4 days after surgery though and ended up right back in there. Depends on what you have and how you heel. Waiting almost a year to have it done probably didnt help either. It took me a good 3 months to where I didnt feel it "pulling" when lifting and before I even attempted heavier lifts. See a doc and listen to your body.

Yea that would be me also! I go today to find out so if surgery has to be done I want it done ASAP and just stay on and hopefully heal fast. Maybe throw some MK2866 in their and see if that can assist at all in the recovery and healing process.

I had a huge inguinal hernia that required emergency surgery, I stayed on. Had the surgery and was in the gym 4 days later. Common sense and a blended ration of stupidity/insanity can go a long way.

Yea that would be me also! I go today to find out so if surgery has to be done I want it done ASAP and just stay on and hopefully heal fast. Maybe throw some MK2866 in their and see if that can assist at all in the recovery and healing process.
I currently have one, my Dr said it could remain this way for years before needed repair. I have a small lump that appears from time to time above my groin area. It's about the size of a golf ball. Doesn't cause any pain or strain, but the same thing when I sneeze I feel it or cough. I don't squat anymore or any bent over rows because the chance of injury due to age , I'm 47.... Just sux,

Ok update, had a ultrasound and CS done and their is NO Hernia. The Dr said it's hard to tell because of the amount of muscle in that area but it looks like it's just a tear in the muscle. She said maybe 4-5 weeks and it will be healed but I could resume exercise but limit the core and of course anything that's going to annoy it so I'm back tomorrow!!!!!

Well it definitely is going to impact this 16 week cycle, I don't think I can train for bulk right now and I also gotta figure out if I want to add some MK2866 in their now to help with healing. I'm 7 weeks in as of this week.

Good news man, I would definitely add some MK & just recomp to not make it any worse... But yeah that's good to hear .

Top Bottom