napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on bulking stack (With cardarine + stenabolic) Calories.

djlitzow

Stats.

Weight: 81kg (10-12%) BF
Goal: Bodybuilding.

Current stack: 12 Week sarm cycle > LGD, RAD-140,Ostarine, Nutrabol, Cardarine and as of next weed adding Stenabolic.

Current Situation: I am currently bulking, but I am struggling to put on weight. I have been gradually increasing calories each week, but the progress has been slow. I Work 40-50 hours a week, Labor type job so I burn through a fair amount of calories. I wanted to add Stenabolic into the stack to help with energy levels with my job and my workouts.

Question. Since I will be adding stenabolic into my stack, should I be increasing my calories by a fair amount? I imagine the combination of cardarine and stenabolic will throw my body into fat burning mode, even though my goal is to add size/bulk.

calories man and more of them. If your struggling to get enough in due to your work etc look at more calorie dense food . obviousaly you don't want to eat crap but maybe more red meat , more oily fish, carbs like rice, sweet potatos , yams , avocados, cottage cheese , peanut butter . There is a lot of good options for bulking . Yes S4 can help with mass and is great for strength but it defiantly seems to perform great as a recomp, shred cycle at least when I used it I was running it this way . LGD and RAD are IMO the best mass sarms out there. Nutrabol will help but its a slow , continuous gainer so it needs 6 months or more to see the benefits .

why do you feel like you need to run so many compounds? wouldn't lgd+rad+nutrobal be enough for a bulk ?save the others for a cut?..

if you are bulking there is no reason to use both gw and sr9009

Because of work and going to the gym 5-6 days per week, my work involves a lot of bending/lifting for 8-10 hours and my legs start to burn out about 5-6 hours into my shift and I need an extra edge energy wise. I was also under the impression that Stenabolic + cardarine together would limit fat gain while bulking?

Last edited:
why do you feel like you need to run so many compounds? wouldn't lgd+rad+nutrobal be enough for a bulk ?save the others for a cut?..

I probably don't need to, but I have purchased the superman stack and wanted to utilise it.

calories man and more of them. If your struggling to get enough in due to your work etc look at more calorie dense food . obviousaly you don't want to eat crap but maybe more red meat , more oily fish, carbs like rice, sweet potatos , yams , avocados, cottage cheese , peanut butter . There is a lot of good options for bulking . Yes S4 can help with mass and is great for strength but it defiantly seems to perform great as a recomp, shred cycle at least when I used it I was running it this way . LGD and RAD are IMO the best mass sarms out there. Nutrabol will help but its a slow , continuous gainer so it needs 6 months or more to see the benefits .

Cheers for your input brother :)

Because of work and going to the gym 5-6 days per week, my work involves a lot of bending/lifting for 8-10 hours and my legs start to burn out about 5-6 hours into my shift and I need an extra edge energy wise. I was also under the impression that Stenabolic + cardarine together would limit fat gain while bulking?
thats up to you... gw definitely helps with that and so can sr but eating properly is the key... just because you are bulking doesnt mean you eat like shit, it just means you eat more so fat gain should be not be high regardless... gw and sr are not stimulants and dont give you energy, they give you endurance, which is a completely different things altogether

thats up to you... gw definitely helps with that and so can sr but eating properly is the key... just because you are bulking doesnt mean you eat like shit, it just means you eat more so fat gain should be not be high regardless... gw and sr are not stimulants and dont give you energy, they give you endurance, which is a completely different things altogether

I am eating healthy, obviously just not eating enough.

Energy wise I am fine, it's just muscle fatigue 5-6 hours into my shift, I was hoping Stenabolic would help :).

Top Bottom