Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Advice needed from you dylan!

JHall28

New member
Member
Im a just turned 18 year old kid. Disillusionment in the gym led me to the path of hopping on gear way too early. I recognise the mistake now and am staying well away for a long time. I did an oral only tbol cycle starting at 40mg week 1 ending 120 mg week 8. Truthfully, it mucked my hormone levels up and has left me feeling so depressed. Ive put bodyfat on and lost some of my gains. But my priorites to myself have changed. I just want to become a healthy guy again dude. I ran a pct nolva week 1-4 clomid week 1-3 and just dont feel like im where i was before roids, ive become increasingly more negative and just getting worse. I hope you can read this and voice your opinion to me on what i can do to sort myself out. I know damagae is done. Just want to know what i can salvage.
Thanks man.
 
Last edited:
Im a just turned 18 year old kid. Disillusionment in the gym led me to the path of hopping on gear way too early. I recognise the mistake now and am staying well away for a long time. I did an oral only tbol cycle starting at 40mg week 1 ending 120 mg week 8. Truthfully, it mucked my hormone levels up and has left me feeling so depressed. Ive put bodyfat on and lost some of my gains. But my priorites to myself have changed. I just want to become a healthy guy again dude. I ran a pct nolva week 1-4 clomid week 1-3 and just dont feel like im where i was before roids, my sex drive aint the same and ive become increasingly more negative and just getting worse. I hope you can read this and voice your opinion to me on what i can do to sort myself out. I know damagae is done. Just want to know what i can salvage.
Thanks man.

okay bro... im not going to give you a hard time on this... its clear you understand the mistake.. you have unwanted fat gain because your cortisol is fucked up not to mention your hormones are completely out of whack right now... we have to get this fixed asap... please understand that in the future, if you want to ensure a healthy life, and one you should be enjoying in your 20's especially, you cannot do this shit.. you wont feel like a man bro... that would be a disaster.. i can help you right now... i HIGHLY recommend you get on an 8 week pct as opposed to 4... you need to ensure you get this taken care of and your going to need to get bloodwork... if you dont want to go to your doctor then you can get the blood panel you need here... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

here is the link to the pct stack you need as well as the layout... you need TWO of these stacks to get the full 8 weeks...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Yo man, thank you so much for the advice. I can only afford a 4 week pct at this moment in time, ill get it ordered asap, unless u think i should wait until i can afford the whole pct? If not could i do the first 4 weeks and wait a week even two before the second half? Simply because i dont earn enough money to pay for it all right now. Appreciate the help.


Edit:
P.S I have 3 weeks worth of oral clomid and nolva leftover, any chance that can suffice as half of my pct?
 
Last edited:
Im a just turned 18 year old kid. Disillusionment in the gym led me to the path of hopping on gear way too early. I recognise the mistake now and am staying well away for a long time. I did an oral only tbol cycle starting at 40mg week 1 ending 120 mg week 8. Truthfully, it mucked my hormone levels up and has left me feeling so depressed. Ive put bodyfat on and lost some of my gains. But my priorites to myself have changed. I just want to become a healthy guy again dude. I ran a pct nolva week 1-4 clomid week 1-3 and just dont feel like im where i was before roids, my sex drive aint the same and ive become increasingly more negative and just getting worse. I hope you can read this and voice your opinion to me on what i can do to sort myself out. I know damagae is done. Just want to know what i can salvage.
Thanks man.

You need bloodwork ASAP to see where your levels are at on everything first and foremost buddy. It's too hard to say exactly what is off without it. That's where you need to start.

Then more than likely depending on how the testing comes out run a full pct, which should look like this

Get your pct at the link below from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
 
Yo man, thank you so much for the advice. I can only afford a 4 week pct at this moment in time, ill get it ordered asap, unless u think i should wait until i can afford the whole pct? If not could i do the first 4 weeks and wait a week even two before the second half? Simply because i dont earn enough money to pay for it all right now. Appreciate the help.


Edit:
P.S I have 3 weeks worth of oral clomid and nolva leftover, any chance that can suffice as half of my pct?

As long as it's legit stuff it will be fine to use. The question is the legitimacy of it
 
Yo man, thank you so much for the advice. I can only afford a 4 week pct at this moment in time, ill get it ordered asap, unless u think i should wait until i can afford the whole pct? If not could i do the first 4 weeks and wait a week even two before the second half? Simply because i dont earn enough money to pay for it all right now. Appreciate the help.


Edit:
P.S I have 3 weeks worth of oral clomid and nolva leftover, any chance that can suffice as half of my pct?

get the one pct now and start it.. then get the second one a week before you need it... that way you can get the full pct... normally i would say yes on the others you have but who knows what kind of quality you have... i wouldnt risk it...
 
So what exactly do i ask for when getting bloodwork, as in what am i looking for? Thanks for help from all btw:)
 
Last edited:
So what exactly do i ask for when getting bloodwork?
Follow that link that Dylan gave you for privatemdlabs. Its simple. You just pay for the test online, print the lab order, bring it to your local lab corp, they take your blood, then you get your results via email. No doctor needed, no need to talk to anyone. Privatemdlabs makes it very discreet.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5
 
Top Bottom