napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adverse reaction using BPC-157

Dr.Armbar

Hey Guys,

I have been using BPC-157 to heal a torn ligament in my wrist, which is called the TFCC. I've been injecting 500mcg into my ulnar carpal joint once daily for the last 12 days. The injections were uncomfortable, but they seemed to be helping. I woke up yesterday morning with severe pain and swelling in my ulnar wrist, near the location of the injection site. I decided not to inject yesterday and will probably back of for the next few days, but I'm concerned about losing the healing benefits of the BPC. I have a few hypotheses as to why I am having this reaction:
1) the last injection went in the wrong location
2) the ulnar carpal joint is not an ideal place for repeated injections
3) possibly, some inflammation is likely to occur during angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels) and other physiological responses to promote healing

What do you guys think? Has anyone had a similar experience using this compound? Any advice on how to proceed from here? Thank you!!

You don't necessarily have to inject directly in the joint with BPC, you can just inject sub-q directly over the injury and still get the benefits also I would do 250mcgs twice a day not just once. Where did you get the BPC from because there is a possibility there may be impurities in there if you received it from a subpar source.

You don't necessarily have to inject directly in the joint with BPC, you can just inject sub-q directly over the injury and still get the benefits also I would do 250mcgs twice a day not just once. Where did you get the BPC from because there is a possibility there may be impurities in there if you received it from a subpar source.

I got the BPC from a MD/PhD who is using it in clinical trials, so I assume there isn't an issue with the quality. I haven't been splitting the dose because it's such an awkward part of the body to inject. The swelling and pain has subsided, but I'm a bit nervous to resume the cycle after that reaction.

It sounds like your source is good. Try just doing Sub q directly over the injury and not inject in the tendon. I think that may be aggravating it. I would split the dose though, I've done both and I saw more rapid improvement when I was doing twice a day injections.

I've also done both injecting directly in the ligament/tendon and also sub-q directly over the injury and couldn't tell much of a difference tbh.

you should not be injecting directly in that area... its clearly a bad site and its not necessary to be injecting there... injecting sub q in your abdomen and stay with that area

Top Bottom