napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding deca to my TRT. Do I need to adjust my AI?

DrunkUncas

TRT is 200mg/wk (49yo. 6'1" 310lbs. Wearing 38w shorts, so not a complete lardass)

Planning on adding 150mg/wk of deca for 10 weeks. Rotator repair 6/22, so I'm totally willing to take more if it makes life easier.

6.25mg/wk exemestane for a few months prior to the deca. Low accuracy estrogen testing had me at roughly twice as high as I needed to be at 362.1 pg/mL before. The exemestane got me down to 164.9 after 3 months.

So, what should I do about my exemestane dose? (fail arimidex)

Thanks

nandrolone aromatizes at 1/5th the rate of testosterone

also you won't like me saying this but your trt dose isn't real trt. its sports trt. you might feel like its doing you good but it isn't

noone can answer that with certainty.. we all respond differently... just based on averages and numbers, the chances of you needing an AI are quite low...

i do hope you understand deca is NOT the answer to help with injuries.. it will not heal anything and will only mask the injury, ultimately leaving you off far worse by making it seem you are not hurting yourself when you likely are..

If you're adding anything to a true TRT, you're no longer on TRT🤦‍♂️
people often do this or think its a good idea but in reality, running a very very low dose of say primo, eq, mast etc... like 100-150, just for "trt sake" doesn't do much of anything.. its in their head if they think its really doing a lot... not to mention, its still not something you can nor should stay on forever so if you are going to do something like this, you may as well just do a blast and then go back to your trt as opposed to spinning your wheels with such a low dose, you get barely anything out of it...

people often do this or think its a good idea but in reality, running a very very low dose of say primo, eq, mast etc... like 100-150, just for "trt sake" doesn't do much of anything.. its in their head if they think its really doing a lot... not to mention, its still not something you can nor should stay on forever so if you are going to do something like this, you may as well just do a blast and then go back to your trt as opposed to spinning your wheels with such a low dose, you get barely anything out of it...
Couldn't have said it better

Top Bottom