napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ACL and Cartilage repair advice

Coz

This is my first post here so just want to say hi and appreciate any advice I can get here as it seems like a great place for info.

I am 37 years old and have been lifting weights since I was 17 but have never done any gear. Never been the strongest guy in the gym room but trained hard for most of the last 20 years. I also boxed and did martial arts when I was younger for a few years and recently have started playing football (soccer).

I recently had an MRI done on my left knee as I have been getting pain above the knee for a while. The doc said it was a minor cartilage defect on the medial trochlear (8mm) so am booked in to get microfracture surgery. The MRI showed some scar tissue on the ACL and it is not torn but stretched and my knee is quite loose moving forwards and backwards but side movements are strong and there is no pain, only if I rn around for a while or do some squats etc.

My question is will a repair stack help the ACL heal back to be strong enough to play soccer and run around again without any pain and should that help the knee strengthen and stabilise , maybe not 100% but should I see noticeable improvement. I am planning to run something after my operation and when I am doing physical therapy. I have asked my doctor about DECA and Sarms but they dont know anything and have recommended Glucosamine.

At the moment I am leaning towards the repair stack ran with my post operation recovery physical therapy, so any advice would be great!

Also, I am in Thailand anyone have experience shipping here? Customs are really hit and miss here.

you do not want to use deca for this injury, absolutely not... you absolutely want to go with mk677, mk2866 and or lgd4033... that is FAR and AWAY the best combination for this particular injury...

I do not have an ACL in my right knee at all and never had it repaired. It is completely gone.

I had my left knee scoped and cleaned out 2 times. I feel your pain all too well my friend.

I do not have an ACL in my right knee at all and never had it repaired. It is completely gone.

I had my left knee scoped and cleaned out 2 times. I feel your pain all too well my friend.
for fucks sake, what a mess bro... im so sorry to hear that... thats crazy man!

for fucks sake, what a mess bro... im so sorry to hear that... thats crazy man!

Completely tore it in my college days playing basketball. Full sprint hyper extended it changing directions. Then SNAP!!! Since I had good muscle mass in my legs the doc said they would over compensate for it being gone. Only thing would be later in life some arthritis...

Still have to have fluid drained off it 1 to 2x a year. Depending...

Completely tore it in my college days playing basketball. Full sprint hyper extended it changing directions. Then SNAP!!! Since I had good muscle mass in my legs the doc said they would over compensate for it being gone. Only thing would be later in life some arthritis...

Still have to have fluid drained off it 1 to 2x a year. Depending...
crazy... i broke my back in college playing basketball and just played through it as long as i could but i was so sick of rehab from previous years then i just said forget it... im a tennis player now and thats it but i do love it... im playing competitive now, USTA but you can play with longevity and i truly love it

crazy... i broke my back in college playing basketball and just played through it as long as i could but i was so sick of rehab from previous years then i just said forget it... im a tennis player now and thats it but i do love it... im playing competitive now, USTA but you can play with longevity and i truly love it

That is awesome that you continue to do something that you love. Especially that keeps you active and going.

LOVE IT BRO!!!

I would go with mk677 and mk2866 if you are looking for real healing benefits...just as Dylan said. That's going to be your best bet for healing and recovery enhancement. Deca doesn't heal anything. It simply masks the pain

Hey Dylan,
Iam currently a basketball player and I have knee pain in my left knee. I believe it is the cartilage under my knee cap that is damaged and the bursa sac on my knee is inflamed, causing the pain. My right knee has a clicking and popping sound whenever I bend it, but no pain. I have tried physio for 2 months and no real results for my knees. The only other option I have is surgery, but I don’t want to go that route. What is the best healing stack for my knees? Should I take Bpc 157 , tb500 and mk2866 all at the same time? And what is the time frame iam looking at? Btw man I love your YouTube page keep it up!!

Bpc 157 need help

Hey Dylan,
Iam currently a basketball player and I have knee pain in my left knee. I believe it is the cartilage under my knee cap that is damaged and the bursa sac on my knee is inflamed, causing the pain. My right knee has a clicking and popping sound whenever I bend it, but no pain. I have tried physio for 2 months and no real results for my knees. The only other option I have is surgery, but I don’t want to go that route. What is the best healing stack for my knees? Should I take Bpc 157 , tb500 and mk2866 all at the same time? And what is the time frame iam looking at? Btw man I love your YouTube page keep it up!!

Hey Dylan,
the best healing stack i would go with is mk677, mk2866 and bpc 157... you need to start your own thread and stop hijacking other threads man.. thats beyond rude and disrespectful to the original poster of this thread

Thanks everyone for your responses and for sharing your experiences.

At the moment I am thinking to wait until after I have had my microsurgery and then look at starting when I am in physical therapy.

I do have another slightly off topic question, a Chiropractor has recommended that I get PRP treatment instead of the operation and combine the PRP with a good injury recovery, physical treatment program. Has anyone tried PRP with a sarms recovery stack? (I realise this forum is not PRP focused)

Top Bottom