napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

50 day ostarine and Cardarine cycle

addictedtopreworkout

Day 1: 3 September
Made the call recently to jump onto Sarms, rather than steroids for a few reasons but to name a few is the (apparent) lesser chance of gyno, lesser suppression and non-toxic oral availability as well as the supposed keepable-ness of the gains
I'm from South Africa so it's beginning to get hotter here and looking for the edge during my first serious cut. Currently following a PPL Split
Stats:
M19
174cm
75kg (guess somewhere between 16-18% bf, can see abs but nothing crazy)
1rms as tested last week:
DL - 180kg (which went up really smooth considering a struggled 3 reps with 160)
Squat - 140kg
Bench - 105kg
Work out 7am every morning after I drop my younger brother at school, have been working out consistently for just over a year and have built a decent amount of mass given the time frame but looking to really lean.
Plan on taking 10mg of both Ostarine and Cardarine ed as I wake up (about 1 your before I get to the gym)
10mg only as funds are an issue and the only reliable supplier here imo only sells them in 10mg caps and don't want to break the bank for this.
Diet is real good. Mostly proteins and whole foods. Don't track anything but can do quite intuitively.
Took both caps today at about midday upon receiving them and have clomid and n2generate lined up for a mini pct.
Will update this regularly
Photos below are from the morning I started my cut and began my calorie deficit (first sarm was taken 2 days later)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
4e8b46bedb56b5463265c9a42e2bc2a0.jpg
84ec779eda835c33502542d15748b437.jpg

Last edited:
excited to see your progress.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

You won't get much from 10mg ostarine per day bud. That's less than a female dose

what rick said, you should have just picked 1 sarm and run it properly for 12 weeks and at full dosage...

Day 1: 3 September
Made the call recently to jump onto Sarms, rather than steroids for a few reasons but to name a few is the (apparent) lesser chance of gyno, lesser suppression and non-toxic oral availability as well as the supposed keepable-ness of the gains
I'm from South Africa so it's beginning to get hotter here and looking for the edge during my first serious cut. Currently following a PPL Split
Stats:
M19
174cm
75kg (guess somewhere between 16-18% bf, can see abs but nothing crazy)
1rms as tested last week:
DL - 180kg (which went up really smooth considering a struggled 3 reps with 160)
Squat - 140kg
Bench - 105kg
Work out 7am every morning after I drop my younger brother at school, have been working out consistently for just over a year and have built a decent amount of mass given the time frame but looking to really lean.
Plan on taking 10mg of both Ostarine and Cardarine ed as I wake up (about 1 your before I get to the gym)
10mg only as funds are an issue and the only reliable supplier here imo only sells them in 10mg caps and don't want to break the bank for this.
Diet is real good. Mostly proteins and whole foods. Don't track anything but can do quite intuitively.
Took both caps today at about midday upon receiving them and have clomid and n2generate lined up for a mini pct.
Will update this regularly
Photos below are from the morning I started my cut and began my calorie deficit (first sarm was taken 2 days later)

4e8b46bedb56b5463265c9a42e2bc2a0.jpg
84ec779eda835c33502542d15748b437.jpg

50 days of sarms is a waste my friend unless it’s just a PCT thing. You need to do 60 days if you want optimum possibilities.

not sure what you expect in 50 days either... this is a 12 week stack.. they dont even peak until week 8..

I'm not expecting miracles, I've read studies that significantly lower doses than what I am taking have created good results (I'm aware I am underdosing compared to most and my time is short)
I'm not expecting to turn into Phil heath over night or anything. I'm just hoping for a little mass gain and boosted fat loss during my cut. Doses used in the study were 1mg and 3mg. Granted I know I'm not a cancer patient like the study but I'm hoping just for an extra edge. No need to shit on my parade [emoji23]
Below are 2 studies:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4898053/
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1007/s13539-011-0034-6

i certainly hope you are not basing what results to expect off these studies... it wont equate... ive been doing this a very very very long time, i know how to do it and what to expect

Reality is unless you are severely undersized due to a muscle wasting condition, like the studies, you'll see minimal to no results at such low of a dose. You can do whatever you like. We just want to put things into perspective for you so you know what to really expect.

I'm not expecting miracles, I've read studies that significantly lower doses than what I am taking have created good results (I'm aware I am underdosing compared to most and my time is short)
I'm not expecting to turn into Phil heath over night or anything. I'm just hoping for a little mass gain and boosted fat loss during my cut. Doses used in the study were 1mg and 3mg. Granted I know I'm not a cancer patient like the study but I'm hoping just for an extra edge. No need to shit on my parade [emoji23]
Below are 2 studies:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4898053/
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1007/s13539-011-0034-6

no one wants to discourage you by "shitting on your parade" , every1 here is just giving you honest thoughts and opinions in order to help you get the most out of ur cycle and not waste ur time/money

no one wants to discourage you by "shitting on your parade" , every1 here is just giving you honest thoughts and opinions in order to help you get the most out of ur cycle and not waste ur time/money
well said bro

Top Bottom