napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Time Cardarine (15mg) Cycle Question - 1x or 2x a Day?

HotSportsTake

Hello fitness freaks (and freakettes)! I am doing my first cycle of Cardarine, 15mg. I am doing this to cut down on BF% for Summer, and not lose lean muscle. Last year I did my first SARM cycle; which was Osterline, but I am new to this SARM.

I am a week into it and a tad confused. The "pros" at the supplement shoppe said, like the Osterine cycle, to take it 2x a day - once first thing early morning empty stomach and once early evening. However, I am reading many places that its only needed 1x a day. As stated before, the serving is 15mg.

Can someone let me know the more effective, healthiest approach? Is it 1x or 2x a day?

I can answer any questions. Thank you so much!

i would stop whatever you are using here man... you should never be buying any sarm whatsoever at a supplement shop... you have zero clue what you are actually using and those are never trusted...

Thanks for responding, but its not a Vitamin World or GNC. Its a "boutique" and sells from a real supplier.

Be happy to PM you Dylan with images.

a lot of times companies will spike gw with clen or even dnp. a canadian media company actually tested about 20 different sarms companies randomly and sent them to a university for testing. only 2 out of 20 were actually sarms!

so it is important to only use vetted sources

My source is trusted and vetted. Slightly disappointed in these not-even-close to helpful responses. Didn't know I had to buy from the moderator to get good advice.

Assume the SARM is authentic, which it is. Or even lets say I'm shopping for it. Is 30mg of Cardarine (15mg x 2 a day) too much or is it safe? Thank you in advance to whomever will give genuine, professional advice.

20 mg is where you want to be... its not as though 30 mg will hurt you in any way but you also wont get any more from it by taking more than 20 mg either.. its just a bit wasteful is what im getting at

@hotsports take
I get it , you asked a doseing question and felt like you were being lead to buy from one of our sources …. it only because of the horror show we have seem of people coming in using non forum vetted sources. I am being genuine when I say that I know it may be hard to believe this but we really do care a lot about peoples health. We have just seen a lot of horrible things happening to people who went through non forum vetted sources…..it’s not about our mods lining their pockets. I just wanted you to understand where that knee jerk reaction for all of us to steer you towards a board verified source.
Most I have seen is dosed at 20 mg and less often 10. So I have taken 20mg twice a day many times. Some people sware it’s dose dependent results…I think that’s in their head….I don’t see a big difference and would go with Dylan’s suggestion. He has the most experience of just about anyone in the community.

Thank you for your expertise and opinion @Bigboy01 - I would prefer to take 20mg but if 30mg is safe Im going to continue to see how I feel.

@DylanGemelli Thank you too. I knew about the 20mg optimal dosage but this is 15mg/ea - so I wanted to make sure 30mg spaced 10-12 hours apart was going to be safe for a 2+ month run cycle. Thank you for responding

Its a acknowledged, reputable brand easily researched online. I was just thrown off with the 15mg vs 10mg basic guidance. This company does make "blends" though. If anyone is interested here is the product/label:

https://i.ibb.co/bKw8Q8D/20220430-181020.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/RQbrywG/20220430-181027.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Jv99jK8/20220430-181151-HDR.jpg

big daddy, Anyone can put anything they want in a bottle and sell it and put on the label its cardarine. know what will happen if they are caught? NOTHING. unless they are selling millions of $$ worth, stepping on another companies toes, or cheating their taxes nobody will do a thing to them. and the FDA only checks at most 2-4% of all supplements in the USA and its usually always a whitle blower within the company that rats out the owner cause they were stiffed. the FDA does not have the budget to do more than that and they completely let the supplement industry run wild. 'freedom' at work. this is why every other ex con gets into the supplement industry. all these guys on social media pushing supplements left and right are all ex cons and grifters it seems. the very few who aren't are who we recommend.

i'm sorry if you feel like we are trying to lead you somewhere but i just want to make sure you understand that part and based on those pictures considering that bottle has no UPC code i'm gonna be 100% confident that something with that product is shady.

now as for cardarine, 20mg a day works great. I like to take it 3 hours before i workout or do cardio. it works well. if you want the fat loss benefits gotta run it atleast 4-8 weeks though. and the more you workout on it and the better you eat on it the more the results are amplified

big daddy, Anyone can put anything they want in a bottle and sell it and put on the label its cardarine. know what will happen if they are caught? NOTHING. unless they are selling millions of $$ worth, stepping on another companies toes, or cheating their taxes nobody will do a thing to them. and the FDA only checks at most 2-4% of all supplements in the USA and its usually always a whitle blower within the company that rats out the owner cause they were stiffed. the FDA does not have the budget to do more than that and they completely let the supplement industry run wild. 'freedom' at work. this is why every other ex con gets into the supplement industry. all these guys on social media pushing supplements left and right are all ex cons and grifters it seems. the very few who aren't are who we recommend.

i'm sorry if you feel like we are trying to lead you somewhere but i just want to make sure you understand that part and based on those pictures considering that bottle has no UPC code i'm gonna be 100% confident that something with that product is shady.

now as for cardarine, 20mg a day works great. I like to take it 3 hours before i workout or do cardio. it works well. if you want the fat loss benefits gotta run it atleast 4-8 weeks though. and the more you workout on it and the better you eat on it the more the results are amplified

Gotta say you really hit the nail on the head with this one stevesmi. I have first hand knowledge of the fact that just nearly everyone I have ever met outside of this forum that deals in research Chems has priors for the kind of things you DONT want the person in charge of the manufacture of something you are putting together n your body. I’ll leave it at that. After everything I have seen in in this lifestyle I would never use anything from anyone that’s not been heavily reviewed and used by established members of our community.

absolutely right and perfectly stated brother... immediately when supplement shop is even discussed with any ped, especially sarms, there is no choice but to throw up a red flag after all weve seen over all these years

there is NO REASON and NO NEED to split the dosage of GW501516... it has a 24 hour half life and there is NO BENEFIT whatsoever to splitting the dose.. you can if you are intent but its completely unnecessary

You would be fine with the 15 mg as opposed to 30 mg which would not show any difference for you

The dosing is just odd. Recommmded dosage is 20mg per day so take that for what its worth

Top Bottom