napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4th steroid cycle

marvelbigs

Hi Dylan,

Been following your videos for a long time and I really wanted to thank you for sharing all your knowledge with us. I can relate because like you, I enjoy doing things conservatively and always looking at long term effects and results.

With that in mind and following your advice I kind of designed this cycle, this will be my 4th cycle and the first using these components (previous cycles was just test prop and Masteron or Deca). I've been working out for 6 years now and feel I'm in the correct shape to do this at this point.

I just wanted to know your feedback, let me know if you feel I'm going overboard with one or more of the dosages or if one of the compounds should be excluded. Also, aside from Nolvadex I'm planning on using some kind of liver protection supplements (herbs mostly).

Overall I just want to know your feel and recommendations which will be greatly valued and appreciatted.

Cycle - all dosages are weekly except for orals

Weeks 01-05: Test Cypionate @400mg | Deca @200mg | D-bol will be used as kickstarter @20mg/ed for the first 4 weeks only.
Weeks 06-10: Test Cypionate @400mg | Tren Ace @200mg
Weeks 11-12: Test Cypionate @400mg

Weeks 13-14 nothing to allow ester clearing

Week 15 - 16: Nolva @40mg/ed
Week 17 - 18: Nolva @20mg/ed

I plan running Aromasin @6.25mg/ed and Caber @.5mg every 3 days throughout the whole cycle to keep gyno and prolactin in check.

My Current Stats (these are about a month old):

*Age - 35

*Height - 5' 11''

*Weight - 185lbs

*Body fat % - 18% approx (might be a somewhat leaner now due to low carb diet)

*Years of training - last 6 years fully committed, 10 years overall in & out.

*Complete cycle history (1s cycle was 3 years ago using just test prop @200mg per week for 12 weeks, 2nd and third were Test Prop@200mg and deca@100mg for 12 weeks)

*PCT for each cycle - All PCT's where done with just Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and liver protection supplements

*Goals - I'd like gains to be in the 25lbs mark (keeping at least 15 clean pounds after PCT would be ok for me considering I'm an ectomorph and my frame is not big at all and 15 pounds really make a difference on me) Now with that in mind I don't expect to be ripped by the end either, with this I'm looking to pack on size, I'm not looking for any recompositioning at all because I know I can achieve that later on with good diet, supplementation and exercise however I do would like to avoid the useless excessive water/bloated looking weight gain.

*Supplements (Universal Uni-Liver, Omega 3, Whey protein powder)

*General idea of nutrition - Been on moderate to low carb diet for the past 3 weeks now, most of my current diet consists of meat 2 to 3 times a day (meat lover here), can't really say X times chicken, X times red meat or X times fish 'cause I eat whatever kind of meat I feel like eating and don't follow any plan on that specifically. Breakfast always consist of 5 to 6 whole eggs (don't like too much the egg white products and don't like to throw away my food by disposing the of the egg yolk either, my personal choice on this) with potatoes and cheese or Oatmeal (a lot of Oatmeal by the way). Right now breakfast is about the only time of day when I consume most of my carbs.

*Any other relevant info: No injuries or tears, No surgeries, Not prone to gyno (at least never had gyno related problems with previous cycles), Blood work shows healthy values, only LDL was borderline hi but so far I've been able to keep it in check with diet, added cardio and by supplementing with fish oil-omega 3), no high or low blood preassure issues overall very healthy person.

I think that's pretty much it but let me know if I'm being too shallow on any aspect and I will gladly elaborate accordingly to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited:
There's no cycle and

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Last edited:
no cycle is attached bro and i also need your stats or i cannot help you... age/height/weight/body fat??

Hi all, sorry but this post was actually an email I sent to [email protected] and he was kind enough to publish it here but apparently the cycle and stats that were included in the email were not posted with the thread so with that cleared up here's the cycle and stats, if you think I’ might be missing something please let me know.

Cycle - all dosages are weekly except for orals

Weeks 01-05: Test Cypionate @400mg | Deca @200mg | D-bol will be used as kickstarter @20mg/ed for the first 4 weeks only.
Weeks 06-10: Test Cypionate @400mg | Tren Ace @200mg
Weeks 11-12: Test Cypionate @400mg

Weeks 13-14 nothing to allow ester clearing

Week 15 - 16: Nolva @40mg/ed
Week 17 - 18: Nolva @20mg/ed

I plan running Aromasin @6.25mg/ed and Caber @.5mg every 3 days throughout the whole cycle to keep gyno and prolactin in check.

My Current Stats (these are about a month old):

*Age - 35

*Height - 5' 11''

*Weight - 185lbs

*Body fat % - 18% approx (might be a somewhat leaner now due to low carb diet)

*Years of training - last 6 years fully committed, 10 years overall in & out.

*Complete cycle history (1s cycle was 3 years ago using just test prop @200mg per week for 12 weeks, 2nd and third were Test Prop@200mg and deca@100mg for 12 weeks)

*PCT for each cycle - All PCT's where done with just Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and liver protection supplements

*Goals - I'd like gains to be in the 25lbs mark (keeping at least 15 clean pounds after PCT would be ok for me considering I'm an ectomorph and my frame is not big at all and 15 pounds really make a difference on me) Now with that in mind I don't expect to be ripped by the end either, with this I'm looking to pack on size, I'm not looking for any recompositioning at all because I know I can achieve that later on with good diet, supplementation and exercise however I do would like to avoid the useless excessive water/bloated looking weight gain.

*Supplements (Universal Uni-Liver, Omega 3, Whey protein powder)

*General idea of nutrition - Been on moderate to low carb diet for the past 3 weeks now, most of my current diet consists of meat 2 to 3 times a day (meat lover here), can't really say X times chicken, X times red meat or X times fish 'cause I eat whatever kind of meat I feel like eating and don't follow any plan on that specifically. Breakfast always consist of 5 to 6 whole eggs (don't like too much the egg white products and don't like to throw away my food by disposing the of the egg yolk either, my personal choice on this) with potatoes and cheese or Oatmeal (a lot of Oatmeal by the way). Right now breakfast is about the only time of day when I consume most of my carbs.

*Any other relevant info: No injuries or tears, No surgeries, Not prone to gyno (at least never had gyno related problems with previous cycles), Blood work shows healthy values, only LDL was borderline hi but so far I've been able to keep it in check with diet, added cardio and by supplementing with fish oil-omega 3), no high or low blood preassure issues overall very healthy person.

I think that's pretty much it but let me know if I'm being too shallow on any aspect and I will gladly elaborate accordingly to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for the update ...

Stats are not optimal. Having no real nutrition plan is causing this. Food has to be dialed in. Kinds of food, amounts, how it's prepared ....

You can't justify eating 6 egg yolks every day. You may consider switching to another protein.

Dude your bodyfat is way too high for steroids. You need to get in better shape

Thanks for the update ...

Stats are not optimal. Having no real nutrition plan is causing this. Food has to be dialed in. Kinds of food, amounts, how it's prepared ....

You can't justify eating 6 egg yolks every day. You may consider switching to another protein.

Well, considering I was at 24% just 3 years ago I'd say my diet has been at least healthy, what would you sugest to help improve on that?

Well, considering I was at 24% just 3 years ago I'd say my diet has been at least healthy, what would you sugest to help improve on that?
hey bro.. yes, your body fat is too high for steroids.. you need to be in the 12-13% range and have a long history of consistency with diet and training... you simply cannot justify eating that many whole eggs and wanting to lose weight bro... thats extremely far off from optimal and just so you know, low carb may help you lose weight now but you CANNOT sustain that type of diet and then when you stop, it will all come back again... you have to be on a sustainable diet... check out my diet on the first page of my cycle log... that will help you in a major way... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

if your not familiar with sarms, start with my aritcles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

with a proper and disciplined diet along with consistent training and sarms, you will be in the range you want very quickly..

11 pounds in 3 years.

Read my previous post. You need a structured, regimented, 110% dialed in nutrition plan.

Meal One: This many ounces of X, this many ounces of Y
Meal Two: This many ounces of X, this many ounces of Y
Repeat for 6 meals a day

Thank you all for your help, I'll continue to structure and fine tune my diet plan so I can get into better shape and will get back to you with updated stats once I achieve a better shape. I greatly appreciated your time.

Thank you all for your help, I'll continue to structure and fine tune my diet plan so I can get into better shape and will get back to you with updated stats once I achieve a better shape. I greatly appreciated your time.
anytime bro, im always here to help if you need me

Top Bottom