napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

46 year old sarms help

weljuss

Dear Dylan

I am a keen follower of isarms.com and yourself. Let me introduce myself. I am 46 years old. I am a keen road runner averaging about 22 miles a week. I am currently taking sr9009 30 mgs four times daily. I have just purchased two months’ worth of Cardarine. You state on your forums to take 20 mgs of Cardarine 30 mins before exercise. What about on non-training days? Would it be twice daily as normal? I am also looking at a pro-hormone or sarm specifically tailored to endurance sport and muscle build up. What would you recommend? I also take Evomuse Cardiotryx an 1 hour before running. Are there any contraindications with the sarms I am taking? Finally, Cardiotryx is very hard to come by now in the UK. I have read that it has EPO properties. Are there any supplements out there that do the same i.e. have EPO properties? I am based in the UK not the States. Many thanks Dylan.

Dear Dylan

I am a keen follower of isarms.com and yourself. Let me introduce myself. I am 46 years old. I am a keen road runner averaging about 22 miles a week. I am currently taking sr9009 30 mgs four times daily. I have just purchased two months’ worth of Cardarine. You state on your forums to take 20 mgs of Cardarine 30 mins before exercise. What about on non-training days? Would it be twice daily as normal? I am also looking at a pro-hormone or sarm specifically tailored to endurance sport and muscle build up. What would you recommend? I also take Evomuse Cardiotryx an 1 hour before running. Are there any contraindications with the sarms I am taking? Finally, Cardiotryx is very hard to come by now in the UK. I have read that it has EPO properties. Are there any supplements out there that do the same i.e. have EPO properties? I am based in the UK not the States. Many thanks Dylan.
hey bro, im happy to help... where did you get your sarms from? the quality is imperative... the other sarm you are looking for is s4... s4 along with gw and sr9009 is the stack you want along with rad140... you cannot get any more perfect for your goals.. i dont get into epo bro, i want nothing to do with even discussing it...

here are the links to purchase everything you need with rad and s4... they can all be shipped to you with no issues whatsoever... you need tio run your cycles 12 weeks bro and sr, gw and rad can all go 16 while s4 needs to be kept at 12... for your gw dosing, its not a split dose bro... you take it everyday and on your non workout days, just try to take it near the time you generally take it before your workout... so just a 24 hour gap...

here are the links to get s4 and rad...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

Top Bottom