napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

44's Top Ten list of things NOT to tell your wife about her relatives

lmao well I know when we were running msr tampa it was a fucking mess man our hands were tied and then you see the marines that went to jail for shooting the mfr with a grenade wtf all is fair in love and war. so on that note about your swamp donkey of a fuckin sis in law u think she could suck the meat off my bone like a kfc chicken leg

lmao well I know when we were running msr tampa it was a fucking mess man our hands were tied and then you see the marines that went to jail for shooting the mfr with a grenade wtf all is fair in love and war. so on that note about your swamp donkey of a fuckin sis in law u think she could suck the meat off my bone like a kfc chicken leg

Jesus H. Christ... if you tasted good to her the bitch might eat you lol... you're gonna make me puke Bro! Hers is not the type of orifice you desire, mouth, bung hole, or cum trap. Trust me, this is a whole new level of swamp donkey- the likes you of which you should never imagine.

jesus h. Christ... If you tasted good to her the bitch might eat you lol... You're gonna make me puke bro! Hers is not the type of orifice you desire, mouth, bung hole, or cum trap. Trust me, this is a whole new level of swamp donkey- the likes you of which you should never imagine.

evvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

lmao iono man ive done some things in my past that I shake my fuckin head about now. ill just give you an idea I had one that had a straight back iono wtf happened to her but she had a rod in her back walked like Frankenstein and if I didn't feel bad enuff after the first time I went back for another round. that was the bottom of the barrel for me, I mean my fucking self esteem was so low for a year or more I couldn't even pay for pussy

lmao iono man ive done some things in my past that I shake my fuckin head about now. ill just give you an idea I had one that had a straight back iono wtf happened to her but she had a rod in her back walked like Frankenstein and if I didn't feel bad enuff after the first time I went back for another round. that was the bottom of the barrel for me, I mean my fucking self esteem was so low for a year or more I couldn't even pay for pussy

I've snagged a few troglodytes myself in the day... drunken blurs of ugly.

Bro..don't get me started..since that bomb,japs won't even look us in the eye. That squashed that Shit for eternity! One of the strongest armies in the world,and we took that Shit,all they have now is a small national guard..they'll never bully another nation for eternity..I'm all for dropping that Shit..I wished they would drop a few on the middle east n be done with it for real

Actually Japan's National Defense Force is well equipped and only limited by it's size. You do realize they have nuclear capability? In all actuality, they have no need to wage war since the world economy is hinged upon their well being. America pays Japan $7M a day in interest from loans we took FROM THEM thanks to Reagan. We bombed them only because we wanted to steal Germany's missile and jet technology and harbor all the Nazi scientists. We were kinda fucked up behind our motives. Sounds like the 'Japs' are winning to me. I'm half Japanese btw... and I am a Samurai in the gym Bro! Just wanted to share some interesting facts. After all we are a prideful people...

Per Wikipedia: As of 2010, Japan possesses 13.7% of the world's private financial assets (the third largest in the world) at an estimated $13.5 trillion. As of 2015, 54 of the Fortune Global 500 companies are based in Japan. Japan is the third biggest producer of automobiles in the world. Toyota is currently the world largest car maker, and the Japanese car makers Nissan, Honda, Suzuki, and Mazda also count for some of the largest car makers in the world. Japans unemployment rate in December 2013 was only 3.7%. Japan is the 3rd highest ranked country in the world in terms of education, ahead of Ireland at #4 and The United States at #5.

If my wife was Japanese, I wouldn't have this thread... but I rolled with my soulful roots instead of the sushi side and thus "the dreaded thread". Sushi is brain food and fried chicken stunts development apparently. Fuck it. I got the best of both worlds. 44 is smarterer than most.

44 was not offended in any way shape or form. 44 just enjoys his mom is Japanese and cooks hella good food. 44 apologizes if 44 ruffled any feathers. No, 44's mom was not a kabuki dancer, or geisha girl.

Back to the in-laws...my slut niece found some poor bastard that married her and took on her two kids. There's one born every minute (suckers). My Job Corps attending nephew told his prego sister that my wife talks to him like he's stupid... news flash stupid, you are fucking stupid. His mother (the pot roast maiden) called us to tell us as if we gave two shits. The wife heads out to visit her family tomorrow and asked me if I wanted to go. Said no, she then asked our son... he said no as well. I bought my mother in law a bunch of stuff for my wife to take to her such as clothes and some new shoes and hopefully my wife won't have a total shit fit when she gets there with her ride bumming sister who I'm sure my wife will have to feed there and back. Gave the wife some moolah to cover any additional expenses that will incur. My other college grad nephew was offered a job with the railroad by his older cousin and this ignorant shit said he didn't want to work hard, or outdoors. We all know the RR pays pretty decent, has hella tax breaks, has advancement opportunities - especially for a young college grad and it's amazing how young shits think nowadays. My wife tried to tug at my sympathy by pointing out that my klepto nephew has never really had the chance to be with his mother since the bitch always works nights, sleeps during the day while he's at school and is gone while he's asleep... I told her when people have kids it's their responsibility to raise them, she chose to be a piece of shit mom and thus her kids are all fucked up (the job corps nephew, the prego and the klepto). Not my fault, or concern. She said I was always quick to say "no" about giving them a chance to which I replied... "they're sorry mother fuckers and I don't have any obligation to raise other peoples kids family or not. I raised mine quite well and that if her sister(s) couldn't find a decent man it's their fault. I might be the only husband and stick around dad in the family besides her punk ass daddy, but I'm not their husband and sure the fuck don't shoot bad sperm like the batch that made them. My sperm cells have dorsal fins like great white sharks if you didn't know".
Yes, I am sort of an asshole.

View attachment 1730

Top Bottom