napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4 Weeks into MK677 (CrossFitter Perspective)...

AUbeast86

I've been on MK677 only for 4 weeks now and here are some observations so far...

1) Do not have the insane hunger others have reported
2) Lethargy was pretty intense for the first 3 weeks. Now it has significantly subsided since switching to evening dosing.
3) The bloat was next to unbearable, even at a 2:1 potassium to sodium ratio, in that it was interfering with my breathing during Metcons. That too has begun to subside within the last week or so.
4) Weight shot up 13 pounds in 2 weeks, which made it seem like I was wearing a 13 pound vest during WODs lol. I'm holding at 193 pounds right now.
5) Muscle pump is constant and pretty badass. I look significantly bigger but I know it's water weight and will soon start to diminish to an extent
6) Strength and endurance has seemed to increase slightly (no quantifiable data to share). I'm still on the fence about if it's just psychosomatic since it's still extremely early to have had any real increases due to the compound.
7) Sleep is notably better. Getting 7.5hrs/night now as opposed to about 6 before. I'm sure this will only continue to improve as the lethargy continues to diminish.

I will be adding a Triple Stack cycle starting on October 15th, which will put me at a 6 week post-PCT rest period since my last SARMs-only cycle so I'm really interested to see how everything works in concert.

Anyway, I hope this helps those that have some questions about what to expect in the early stages of running MK677. I'll continue to update everyone periodically throughout the next 12-14 weeks.

Very nice summary on your first month bro. Mk677 gives some pretty nice benefits over time. I'm in my second month of it right now myself

THANK YOU for posting this brother... with all the mk677 questions this is HUGE to help others to know what to expect... its one thing when i teach people but its another thing when people see it first hand from user reports... thank you for posting

Thanks guys. I'm just trying to give back a little since you guys have given me more than I'll ever be able to pay back

At only 4 weeks, you’ve got a long way to go and you’re already seeing benefits. How long do you plan on taking it?

At only 4 weeks, you’ve got a long way to go and you’re already seeing benefits. How long do you plan on taking it?

Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with the benefits so far and I'm sure the cons will continue to diminish as time goes by. I'm really looking forward to dropping this water weight and leaning back up again. I bought 6 months worth and after seeing how well it's working after such a short time, I will commit to a full year or more. Not sure exactly how long you can run it without cycling off nor what to do after. Maybe @DylanGemelli or @RickRock can chime in on that.

you can honestly run it as long as you want.. there are several studies citing this but what i generally recommend is 12-18 months and then take 4 months off and start again

13 pounds in two weeks... that's a heck of a bulk. I expect about a pound or so a month from MK as it has as nice slow but steady comp.

13 pounds in two weeks... that's a heck of a bulk. I expect about a pound or so a month from MK as it has as nice slow but steady comp.

It's mostly water weight that's supposed to reduce by week 8 or so but I'm curious how much I will keep due to actual muscle mass gained in those 8 weeks. Stay tuned...

It's mostly water weight that's supposed to reduce by week 8 or so but I'm curious how much I will keep due to actual muscle mass gained in those 8 weeks. Stay tuned...

Gotcha, the bloat is definitely a negative with it but it does go away. My research was usually week 2-3. For 2-3 days you will be up several times a night and then by day 4 it's almost like you went through a recomp and are hard once you get rid of it.

Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with the benefits so far and I'm sure the cons will continue to diminish as time goes by. I'm really looking forward to dropping this water weight and leaning back up again. I bought 6 months worth and after seeing how well it's working after such a short time, I will commit to a full year or more. Not sure exactly how long you can run it without cycling off nor what to do after. Maybe @DylanGemelli or @RickRock can chime in on that.
Run it as long as you want bro. A year on it should give you a pretty fair assessment of its benefits

Gotcha, the bloat is definitely a negative with it but it does go away. My research was usually week 2-3. For 2-3 days you will be up several times a night and then by day 4 it's almost like you went through a recomp and are hard once you get rid of it.
absolutely it does and once it does, then it definitely lives up to and surpasses the hype centered around it...

Week 6 MK677 Update:

Ok guys, just a quick update on week 6 of running MK677. I also just started my Triple Stack cycle on Sunday (10/15). A few observations...

1) Bloat is 99% gone
2) Sleep is significantly better, getting a consistent 8+ hours a night now
3) Lethargy is completely gone
4) Acne-type skin condition that had broke out around my hip area is beginning to clear up and is almost gone (I had failed to mention that in my OP)
5) Body weight is still hovering at 194lbs (+12#), although I'm beginning to lean up a bit again due to the reduced bloat. Not sure what's going on with that but I'll take it
6) Absolutely no issues with water retention due to sodium intake, however, I'm maintaining a 2:1 K/Na ratio
7) Sense of well-being also seems to be elevated
8) Hair and nails seem to be growing faster too

I tested Squat Clean and Squat Snatch at the beginning of the Triple Stack cycle earlier this week for a new base line. I hit 270# on Squat Clean (5#PR) and 210# on Squat Snatch (10#PR) so I think the MK677 has contributed to some strength gains over the last 6 weeks as well since it's been 6 weeks since I came off my mini-PCT from the last cycle.

I'll post another update in here at week 8.

Week 6 MK677 Update:

Ok guys, just a quick update on week 6 of running MK677. I also just started my Triple Stack cycle on Sunday (10/15). A few observations...

1) Bloat is 99% gone
4) Acne-type skin condition that had broke out around my hip area is beginning to clear up and is almost gone (I had failed to mention that in my OP)
5) Body weight is still hovering at 194lbs (+12#), although I'm beginning to lean up a bit again due to the reduced bloat. Not sure what's going on with that but I'll take it
6) Absolutely no issues with water retention due to sodium intake, however, I'm maintaining a 2:1 K/Na ratio

I tested Squat Clean and Squat Snatch at the beginning of the Triple Stack cycle earlier this week for a new base line. I hit 270# on Squat Clean (5#PR) and 210# on Squat Snatch (10#PR) so I think the MK677 has contributed to some strength gains over the last 6 weeks as well since it's been 6 weeks since I came off my mini-PCT from the last cycle.

Awesome update brother! Glad to hear things are going Well!

Week 6 MK677 Update:

1) Bloat is 99% gone

i knew the bloat would pass and im so glad it did rather quickly... now you are seeing ALL the amazing benefits I always talk about... im so happy for you brother... keep up the great work and keep the updates coming...

i knew the bloat would pass and im so glad it did rather quickly... now you are seeing ALL the amazing benefits I always talk about... im so happy for you brother... keep up the great work and keep the updates coming...

Thanks Dylan! I'm really happy with the results so far and I know this is just the tip of the iceberg with the MK677!

Top Bottom