napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3rd cycle, big things coming!

you didnt have to dude... its cool man... im not getting into it.. clearly you have seen the other responses... i just want you to do well with what you are doing but i personally cannot help you here... not with what i have read but you really dont need it anyway... good luck with the cycle

I'm not sure why i'm being attacked here i just wanted people to back up what they are saying. I appologise for appearing arrogent and assure everyone i'm up to listen to what people have to say. There's just a lot of information about clomid and nolva vs just clomid or just nolva.

If everyone here concurrently believes in the synergistic affects of Clomid and Nolvadex then i must be reading the wrong information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed i put 20mg every week for my nolvadex. I meant to say 40/40/20/20.

And i've decided to add clomid to my pct and run bloods at 4 weeks then compare results to a future cycle with just nolvadex as pct for my own persnal knoledge. Clomid @ 50mg all 4 weeks of pct

Let’s go back to the original topic...
A 3rd cycle at 25 years old is simply absurd. You’ve probably already done some serious damage to your body... even if you feel OK now...

That PCT is just horrible... 500mg of test is NOT mild. You need a FULL pct or you’re going to regret it in a few years.

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

Idk what got in to me after replying to your comments on my post. The other kid must have just got me flustered. I just want to appologise to you personally because after rereading how i responded to you i realised i was being rude. I appreciate your input and value what you have to say even though i may slightly disagree with some things you said. So i am sorry for how i responded to you particularly in this post.

Idk what got in to me after replying to your comments on my post. The other kid must have just got me flustered. I just want to appologise to you personally because after rereading how i responded to you i realised i was being rude. I appreciate your input and value what you have to say even though i may slightly disagree with some things you said. So i am sorry for how i responded to you particularly in this post.

No problem bro... we’re cool... I just hope you understand that we’re just looking out for you! That’s all.. we don’t want anybody to get hurt...

Thank you, i appreciate that, the internet is just saturated with information but two times as much with misinformation. I like to also keep myself open to newer findings and keeping recent with all studies coming out on the subject. But with no personal experience in the matter it would only be foolish for me to not listen to those who do.
So again, thank you.

I'm not even going to try and make an argument here, but I think everything that needed said was said. The pct protocol that we recommend is there for a reason. Good luck with your cycle bud

Last edited:
Top Bottom