napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

29 Female SARMs advice

Hello guys:
I want to try RAD for more explosion, motivation, and activity. Would it be ok if I replace Mk by RAD? My thought is LGD will do its healing and I want to try LGD too. So maybe I can replace MK and keep RAD and LGD.
On the other hand, do I need some SR to maintain my metabolic? I want to lose fat too.

yes you can use the rad instead of the mk. The thing you will find is that you won't have the healing properties that the mk has. The rad is great for strength I am currently using it and my strength is way up. You have to keep it a low dose of 10mg as there have been females who reported negative sides at the higher dose.

Sr would be a great addition to the stack and is actually my favorite to run. I love the endurance benefits as well as the fat loss benefits of it. This is entirely your option to run.

Hello guys:
I want to try RAD for more explosion, motivation, and activity. Would it be ok if I replace Mk by RAD? My thought is LGD will do its healing and I want to try LGD too. So maybe I can replace MK and keep RAD and LGD.
On the other hand, do I need some SR to maintain my metabolic? I want to lose fat too.
Yes you are fine to do that with lgd and rad. Those actually go really well together.

Adding Sr for fat loss and metabolism is a great idea especially added to s4 and gw. Those work so great together for fat loss

yes, absolutely you can make the change... rad is going to be far more geared toward strength, lean muscle, cutting and endurance... definitely stacks well with anything, and definitely with lgd

Thanks all guys help me a lot.
I have another question: what's the different between LGD and MK?
Thanks for Missbizz's mention that I found my knee pain gone a little bit.

Last edited:
Thanks all guys help me a lot.
I have another question: what's the different between LGD and MK?
Thanks for Missbizz's mention that I found my knee pain gone a little bit.
i have done videos on all of these that goes into great detail on which each does and their capabilities along with my articles... this is a very basic question you could find the answer to by taking a few minutes to read and watch... here are my articles to look at ... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

Top Bottom