napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2018 Prep

There have been a lot of people supporting me but my girl has been my biggest this time around. Also staying as busy as possible with work has actually helped, contrary to what I thought it would do. It’s made the time fly by which is such an asset. Idle time made me so irritable and just downright nasty... not to mention the tren made me just unbearable to be around. I’d hear myself reacting and would just be appalled at how I was being, but not able to stop myself. Ughh

110% agreed on using your career to take your mind off the prep. The career bring back a degree of "normal" to w time that's anything but....

Been awhile but I'm now 10 weeks out. Macros have fluctuated but essentially 300p/ 300-500c/ 125f and within the past 3 weeks we cut carbs to 125 on non training days and 200 on training days... fats have been closer to 75-100 now. Just added fasted cardio and loving the process again (for now)

Cycle
1-13 test e 500
14-20 test p 400
1-11 npp 350
12-20 tren a 350
1-5 superdrol 20
1-20 aromasin12.5 eod
1-20 caber 0.5mg e3d
14-20 winni 30-90
12-20 mast p 500

Not sure when we will add clen or t3 but we will likely be adding both. Here's some progress pics. Anyone that knows me from when I started will attest that I've made some crazy progress in a couple years time. These pics I'm weighing about 213. Weight cutoff for me is 190

very nice physique. nice symetry. No gh gut.

very nice physique. nice symetry. No gh gut.

Thank you. Yeah I actually didn’t put it in that layout because I forgot but I do use 2.5iu gh every morning fasted. Haha forgot about that. But yes keeping my waist tight as possible is most definitely a priority to me.

That's mostly from excessive HGH/Insulin and overeating. You're not gonna get "gh gut" with low to moderate dosages.

Very true. I think it’s actually played up a lot as “gh gut” when it’s mostly food and water retention in the actual stomach area. Most of the people with huge guts use a LOT of insulin and eat a ridiculous amount of food

So today I woke up 201 and today was day two of low carbs. Two more days to go. Dropped carbs to 75 a day and I actually feel fine still. I’m drier and getting tighter, but I still have a ways to go. Mentally preparing for the flat stage and getting ready to look like shit for a little while. I’ll be checking in with my coach on Saturday and hopefully getting a nice big cheat meal that night, but I’m okay without it.

Cardio sessions have been dialed up a bit and I’ve adjusted my meals from 2.5 hours apart to 3 hours apart. That makes a big difference actually. Here’s an update. Nothing crazy but gives a better idea at conditioning

Attachments

• 26899CA2-4CAE-4277-88B4-A3CEAF68CF92.jpg
    26899CA2-4CAE-4277-88B4-A3CEAF68CF92.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 40
So this damn weight is just hovering now. Been on 75 carbs a day for 6 days now and it’s just hovering. In fact I’ve been waking up heavier some days. Ughhh I mean it’s a good thing to be at the top of the weight class but I hate having to watch the scale like this. It’s not healthy to obsess over weight loss/gain for me (or really anyone in my opinion) and this is probably my least favorite part of the process.

My coach finally started me on 25mcg t3 and I’m hoping to see it help peel a couple pounds off in the next week or so, but who knows.

Does T3 make you sweat at night? I was taking T4 with my HGH and it had me sweating worse than Tren. It also killed my libido. Not interested in T4 anymore...

Does T3 make you sweat at night? I was taking T4 with my HGH and it had me sweating worse than Tren. It also killed my libido. Not interested in T4 anymore...

I don’t notice any real difference but I’m on tren already and I always sweat like a pig. As for the libido I’ve never heard of yhat and I can’t say I’ve had an issue with that. I also wouldn’t recommend anyone take t3 or t4 unless you are getting ready for a show and have already exhausted all other avenues. Plus you better be super lean already. 25mcg is a very moderate dosage but it should be effective in getting the weight down a little more.

I don’t notice any real difference but I’m on tren already and I always sweat like a pig. As for the libido I’ve never heard of yhat and I can’t say I’ve had an issue with that. I also wouldn’t recommend anyone take t3 or t4 unless you are getting ready for a show and have already exhausted all other avenues. Plus you better be super lean already. 25mcg is a very moderate dosage but it should be effective in getting the weight down a little more.
Yeah I wanted to give T4 a try with HGH didn't like it at all. Your preps looking good bro.

Yeah I wanted to give T4 a try with HGH didn't like it at all. Your preps looking good bro.

Thanks man. I think it really makes a huge difference where you get your ancillaries from. Anytime I use thyroid meds I make sure they are pharmaceutical... legit pharmacy products with trackable codes. Too much at risk to fuck with some cheap underground shit. Plus most of the underground clen and thyroid stuff is underdosed garbagav

Thanks man. I think it really makes a huge difference where you get your ancillaries from. Anytime I use thyroid meds I make sure they are pharmaceutical... legit pharmacy products with trackable codes. Too much at risk to fuck with some cheap underground shit. Plus most of the underground clen and thyroid stuff is underdosed garbagav
It was Pharma in foiled back strips. I'm the same way with Ancillaries unless I find a trusted UGL and I know where the raws are coming from.

It was Pharma in foiled back strips. I'm the same way with Ancillaries unless I find a trusted UGL and I know where the raws are coming from.

Yeah but trusted or not... something dosed in 25mcg should be regulated. It’s extremely difficult to accurately dose that as an underground lab that has no follow up testing required before distribution. I don’t care if they’re capable of it, I just want to know that it’s CHECKED and regulated by some type of agency... something no underground lab could or would afford to do with each batch

Yeah but trusted or not... something dosed in 25mcg should be regulated. It’s extremely difficult to accurately dose that as an underground lab that has no follow up testing required before distribution. I don’t care if they’re capable of it, I just want to know that it’s CHECKED and regulated by some type of agency... something no underground lab could or would afford to do with each batch
Some UGL's have access to pharmaceutical factory facilities (abroad) so dosing is accurate. Now if you referring to UGL's that work in their kitchen then yes I totally agree with you.

Some UGL's have access to pharmaceutical factory facilities (abroad) so dosing is accurate. Now if you referring to UGL's that work in their kitchen then yes I totally agree with you.

Yeah they have access. But there is no one checking to see that they are checking and to hold them accountable as a pharmaceutical company would be. I would wager that they rarely spend extra time and money to test products, and most definitely not every batch. That’s my opinion but I guess I could be wrong. Neither of us know for sure.

Finally broke 200. Weighing 199.4 here. Feeling ok. Zero carbs now for a few days but I get a cheat meal Friday so it’s all good

Attachments

• 86826906-CBE1-44D1-B8FB-8123ACA5A2CE.jpg
    86826906-CBE1-44D1-B8FB-8123ACA5A2CE.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 2C51474B-FCB1-42CD-ACA9-2BF1A638162C.jpg
    2C51474B-FCB1-42CD-ACA9-2BF1A638162C.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 26
  • AE326A20-1F9C-422B-B2DA-B57F9A939B03.jpg
    AE326A20-1F9C-422B-B2DA-B57F9A939B03.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 27
Top Bottom