napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2018 Prep

I'm new to this thread so for some reason I can't see pictures or look at every page on your thread. Are you competing in BBing?

That side tricep shot is money. When you can see the separation in the quad and hamstring like that, oh hellll yea....

So latest update here... never been drier and harder but I was extremely flat for weigh in. Was a pound under. Face totally sucked out looking like death. But I feel good now armfter some meals and filling up. So excited to hit the stage. Gonna be a great show and I’m so happy with what we did this past year. Thanks everyone for the support and hopefully next post will have a trophy in it

Bud u look great!!!! Good luck my man!!! U put in a great amount of earl this past year and it shows!!! Extremely happy for you regardless the results!! But I’ll be watching for ya bud!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the backstage video women's physique and that was a stacked class. I can't imagine what the body building and classic physique is going to look like.

So final update for this log... we won class b with a stacked lineup of 38 competitors. Can’t even believe it. IFBB pro status acheived

So final update for this log... we won class b with a stacked lineup of 38 competitors. Can’t even believe it. IFBB pro status acheived

Dude!!!! I’m so happy for u!!! That’s so awesome!!!! Omg!!! U have no idea how happy I am for u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's incredible bro, and there wasn't a doubt in my mind. I could see it in your pics. That's exactly the level you are on, just as I said early in the thread. Congrats bro. You've earned it

I was following you all weekend. Every division every class has some tremendous athletes. Well done.

Yeah dude it was a crazy crazy show. So deep in talent

That shot of you with your right leg slightly forward and some of the pictures is sick as hell. Not only was your physique beyond words but color, and posing were flawless.

Top Bottom