napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2018 Prep

I would but the show I’m doing tests bb but not classic, strangely enough. But thank you bro. My back double is one of my weaker shots in my opinion but it’s been getting better. We have been working on bringing my back up and recently I’m kind of turning a corner with it.

I plan to do bb in the future once I outgrow classic
Id say you can't be far from outgrowing classic right now. They recently increased weight for each height class correct? Not sure what it is now, but I remember it used to be 185 for our height

Id say you can't be far from outgrowing classic right now. They recently increased weight for each height class correct? Not sure what it is now, but I remember it used to be 185 for our height

Yeah im already cutting it close but the plan is to turn pro which would increase the limit by another 10 pounds. To give you an idea I’m 208 in these pics and the weight limit is 190 so I’m really right on the verge of barely making it, but once we cut compounds and pull sodium and sweat a bit hopefully it won’t be an issue. Then I’ll have around 40 hours to recover and fill out before stage so it’s possible but it’s not gonna be fun to say the least

I would but the show I’m doing tests bb but not classic, strangely enough. But thank you bro. My back double is one of my weaker shots in my opinion but it’s been getting better. We have been working on bringing my back up and recently I’m kind of turning a corner with it.

I plan to do bb in the future once I outgrow classic

I gotta disagree on that back double being a weak shot, no way.....not in the lats and not rear delts. I'm just talking waist up.

Your other $ shot is abdominal & thigh, those quads are sick.

I gotta disagree on that back double being a weak shot, no way.....not in the lats and not rear delts. I'm just talking waist up.

Your other $ shot is abdominal & thigh, those quads are sick.

Thanks bro. I agree. Ab and thigh is the bread and butter. I set it up with a big vacuum and stomp out the quad and abs at the same time. It looks sick as hell. But the back double has come up quite a bit but it’s been the most problematic. I have to really lol for the connection to hit it well. My mind/muscle is still not fully there with my lower lats and the thickness I’d like to have isn’t quite there yet either. But that makes me feel a lot better. Come show time it will be one of my strongest and most comfortable shots

Yeah im already cutting it close but the plan is to turn pro which would increase the limit by another 10 pounds. To give you an idea I’m 208 in these pics and the weight limit is 190 so I’m really right on the verge of barely making it, but once we cut compounds and pull sodium and sweat a bit hopefully it won’t be an issue. Then I’ll have around 40 hours to recover and fill out before stage so it’s possible but it’s not gonna be fun to say the least
Well bro, I'm no expert but I know enough to know when I see someone that sticks out and has some real potential to be pro. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've told someone that I think they have what it takes to be at the pro level, and you are one of them. I'm always interested and excited to see where your journey takes you and I'm glad you're sharing it here with us brother

Well bro, I'm no expert but I know enough to know when I see someone that sticks out and has some real potential to be pro. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've told someone that I think they have what it takes to be at the pro level, and you are one of them. I'm always interested and excited to see where your journey takes you and I'm glad you're sharing it here with us brother

Thank you bro. That means a lot to me and I’m glad I’m able to share it with everyone. I have a lot of work to do to be competitive as a pro but I think I can get there. I would like to one day walk out on that olympia stage. I’d be overjoyed to make that happen

So quick update. I’m going to train with my coach today and go over some adjustments if any. The changes we made this week weren’t drastic but we got some great results. I lost two pounds this week and I’ve gotten significantly tighter. I’ll take some updated progress photos and go from there but overall I’m happy with how things have been moving. The adjustments we made were only minor tweaks to carb totals and I’ve been on 359 of prop tren and now added mast prop back into the mix. I had it in before but I pulled it somewhere around 12 weeks out because it was just unnecessary at that point.

Macro breakdown is around 300p/100c (rest days) 150c (training)/ 60-75 fats
Supplementation is basically pretty standard although I’ve added a few things I wouldn’t normally have in on cycle
Glutamine, creatine, arginine, and l-carnitine around training and cardio
multi vitamin, zinc, d3, digestive enzymes, probiotic, nac, tudca, vitamin c, and oil of oregano

I have been good with 12.5 aromasin eod and 0.25 caber e3d

Cardio still steady state fasted for 40 min ed besides back training days.
Back days get extra food depending on my look and weight. If all is on track we add another. 50c post workout

There’s really not much else to my prep right now. This is far simpler than I had pictured it and it’s working so much better

So quick update. I’m going to train with my coach today and go over some adjustments if any. The changes we made this week weren’t drastic but we got some great results. I lost two pounds this week and I’ve gotten significantly tighter. I’ll take some updated progress photos and go from there but overall I’m happy with how things have been moving. The adjustments we made were only minor tweaks to carb totals and I’ve been on 359 of prop tren and now added mast prop back into the mix. I had it in before but I pulled it somewhere around 12 weeks out because it was just unnecessary at that point.

Macro breakdown is around 300p/100c (rest days) 150c (training)/ 60-75 fats
Supplementation is basically pretty standard although I’ve added a few things I wouldn’t normally have in on cycle
Glutamine, creatine, arginine, and l-carnitine around training and cardio
multi vitamin, zinc, d3, digestive enzymes, probiotic, nac, tudca, vitamin c, and oil of oregano

I have been good with 12.5 aromasin eod and 0.25 caber e3d

Cardio still steady state fasted for 40 min ed besides back training days.
Back days get extra food depending on my look and weight. If all is on track we add another. 50c post workout

There’s really not much else to my prep right now. This is far simpler than I had pictured it and it’s working so much better

"This is far simpler than I had pictured it and it’s working so much better"

That's ONE of the best benefits of a great coach.

"This is far simpler than I had pictured it and it’s working so much better"

That's ONE of the best benefits of a great coach.

Very well put And I agree but even compared to last years prep with the same coach this year is so much more straight forward and simple. I think that’s why it’s working so well. Sinpler the better

Awesome to hear everything is going so well brother. Thanks for the update. Sometimes simple is the best way!

Everything is going in the right direction

Attachments

• 91419B52-D410-4618-BA8E-D21B414933FF.jpg
    91419B52-D410-4618-BA8E-D21B414933FF.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 44
  • FC1F0984-6BA3-436B-9556-A402C75D1965.jpg
    FC1F0984-6BA3-436B-9556-A402C75D1965.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 46
I’m waking up just under 204 now. My glutes are definitely starting to show through and I feel pretty good still. Hitting legs tonight so I’ll try and get some pics and I’ll post my full leg workout. My legs have grown quite a bit in the past year and it’s definitely do to heavy squats and high volume isolation movements. I do a lot of drop sets and pyramid sets along with supersetting a heavier compound. For instance I’ll do heavy stuff leg deads and superset with a unilateral standing hamstring curl and drop set those. Nothing like causing trauma and forcing blood

Looking fucking stellar bro. Those quads and that vacuum!! Holy shit. Bro, you have that classic physique look nailed.

Calves: moooooooooooo

Hams looking tremendous too.

What's your weight limit again?

It’s 190 I have to make but I actually woke up under 205 today and had a mini cheat tonight after leg training. I think my glutes should be in around 198-200 so we will jus deplete glycogen and water to strip the rest once they’re in and then fill up since I have a 36+ hour window after weigh in

Serious physique.. good luck

Thanks. I’m waking up super tight the past few days. Just over 204 and glutes are coming through. Should be totally shredded at 200 pounds as planned. I’m happy with how things have gone, but the suffering begins. This is the fun part. All the discipline and dedication for the past year leading up to my short time on the stage in 6 weeks. 6 weeks is nothing now. I’m on autopilot.

I’m excited to see the nypro on Saturday. I have several friends competing there and it’s gonna be so great to see them do their thing but to also get a bit of motivation from all the amazing competitors that’ll be participating. Have a great day everyone!

Very, very impressive all around!! Great to be able to see your progress here thanks for sharing, definitely very motivating.

Top Bottom