napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2018 Prep

Looking great bro, keep up the good work!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. Appreciate that. I'll definitely keep up the work.

Update. I got my clen in the mail today so coach had me starting 20mcg a day for 5 on 2 off (the 2 days being our focus days) clen is sopharma and it is pretty smooth thus far. No jitters but I can tell it's working

Thanks bro. Appreciate that. I'll definitely keep up the work.

Update. I got my clen in the mail today so coach had me starting 20mcg a day for 5 on 2 off (the 2 days being our focus days) clen is sopharma and it is pretty smooth thus far. No jitters but I can tell it's working
You won't get too many sides @ 20mcg it's when you start getting over 60-80mcg you'll definitely start getting some.

So if you e never had pharma clen (sopharma brand) it is legit and so far totally different from other clen I've run in he past. Super clean. No jitters... no anxiety.. just this background energy you can feel being used. I'll update a little later with my workout and some of the meals I have today to give you all a more accurate depiction of what I'm doing. Also I'll post my cycle and training split etc. Just dropping off my daughter then going to do fasted cardio and start my day

Happy flex Friday my friends

So if you e never had pharma clen (sopharma brand) it is legit and so far totally different from other clen I've run in he past. Super clean. No jitters... no anxiety.. just this background energy you can feel being used. I'll update a little later with my workout and some of the meals I have today to give you all a more accurate depiction of what I'm doing. Also I'll post my cycle and training split etc. Just dropping off my daughter then going to do fasted cardio and start my day

Happy flex Friday my friends

Maybe a little update on how your diet, training, cardio are changing as you progress closer to the show?

Just finished fasted and my first meal very late. I'm already a meal behind it I'll make it up. I've been sick the past few days so I haven't been working but I have still been doing my cardio and I trained one day. I'll be training in a little while and I'll be training back. I've been focusing most of my energy on back, training twice a week and I love training back now. It wasn't my favorite for awhile, but I've found that when I fall in love with training a body part, that body part grows exponentially. I told myself i love to train legs. I trained them for a couple years like crazy and they are probably my most dominant muscle group now. So let's see if we can't get some density in this back now.

I'll train with 5 exercises and super sets.

I usually start with a pulldown or a row of some type. Today I'll be starting with seated cable rows
2 warmup 2 working sets
Bent over barbell rows 2 work sets
Lat pull downs Ss straight arm pull downs 3 work sets
Meadows rows 3 work sets
Unilateral smith machine rows ss lever rows 3 work sets
T bar rows 2 work sets
Rack pulls 2 work sets

I am changing things all the time. There is no uniform workout. I have never done this order of exercises with this rep and set range. I'll take some pics and post up.

Meals today
Meal 1- 2 whole eggs 1.5 cup whites 2 slices of Ezekiel bread
Meal 2- 6 oz chicken 4oz sweet potato 3 oz kale
Meal 3 (post workout)- 8 oz ny strip 8 oz white rice 3 oz broccoli 20 oz gatorade
Meal 4- 7oz shrimp 1 cup white rice
Meal 5- 7 oz turkey burgers
Meal 6- 6 oz chicken 4 oz broccoli

I cook all my vegetable al dente. I like them just barely Cooked and I think they retain more micronutrients when they are less thoroughly cooked. This is my back day food right now

Your meal setup looks very similar to mine during my summer cutting period. Looks great

Just finished fasted and my first meal very late. I'm already a meal behind it I'll make it up. I've been sick the past few days so I haven't been working but I have still been doing my cardio and I trained one day. I'll be training in a little while and I'll be training back. I've been focusing most of my energy on back, training twice a week and I love training back now. It wasn't my favorite for awhile, but I've found that when I fall in love with training a body part, that body part grows exponentially. I told myself i love to train legs. I trained them for a couple years like crazy and they are probably my most dominant muscle group now. So let's see if we can't get some density in this back now.

I usually start with a pulldown or a row of some type. Today I'll be starting with seated cable rows
2 warmup 2 working sets
Meadows rows 3 work sets
T bar rows 2 work sets
Rack pulls 2 work sets

I am changing things all the time. There is no uniform workout. I have never done this order of exercises with this rep and set range. I'll take some pics and post up.

Meals today
Meal 3 (post workout)- 8 oz ny strip 8 oz white rice 3 oz broccoli 20 oz gatorade

I cook all my vegetable al dente. I like them just barely Cooked and I think they retain more micronutrients when they are less thoroughly cooked. This is my back day food right now

BIG BACK BABY

Shows are won from the rear

2 warmup 2 working sets
Meadows rows 3 work sets
T bar rows 2 work sets
Rack pulls 2 work sets

Meals today

nice bro, thanks for sharing!

Your meal setup looks very similar to mine during my summer cutting period. Looks great

Thanks man. It's actually not really that difficult. The only tough part is having a consistent variety of protein sources. I really enjoy rice and sweet potatoes so it's not all that difficult. Only difference from this and this past offseason is the amount. I think probably the largest factor in my progress over the past year has been a fairly clean and consistent diet. I got so used to the food that it literally goes right through me which is amazing. Once we start getting closer to keto it's gonna suck thoigh

Maybe a little update on how your diet, training, cardio are changing as you progress closer to the show?

Honestly there hasn't been much change in the past few weeks. Basically it's fasted cardio everyday LISS for 40 min and cardio and abs on test days. Diet is essentially 275-300p 200c 75f and 125c on rest days. That's basically it. My training stays the same. Intensity is actually increasing. Trying to grow a bit if possible. My back is probably my weakest point right now so it's a focus. Just trying to chip away a little at a time while maintaining as much mass as possible. I wanna walk into weigh ins and have people like "oh fuck"

Honestly there hasn't been much change in the past few weeks. Basically it's fasted cardio everyday LISS for 40 min and cardio and abs on test days. Diet is essentially 275-300p 200c 75f and 125c on rest days. That's basically it. My training stays the same. Intensity is actually increasing. Trying to grow a bit if possible. My back is probably my weakest point right now so it's a focus. Just trying to chip away a little at a time while maintaining as much mass as possible. I wanna walk into weigh ins and have people like "oh fuck"

I say that when we're in the pump up room with the bikini girls.

Yesterday I got my weight down to 207.6 and am feeling really good about how everything is going still. Ultimately I really just need to get as close to 190 without sacrificing muscle, condition, and before manipulating water and carbs. Once my glutes come in peeled then it's time to dial it all back tremendously. I'd say I should be good by the time I get to 200. Plan is to lose a pound a week now and that's usually not that difficult for me.

Have a great day everyone. Time for fasted and to make meals for today. Started a sidejob yesterday so gotta keep working whenever possible.

So There are a few changes being made. Firstly is the diet. We are keeping everything the same except cutting back carbs to 150 on training days and 100 on non training days. Clen dosage is at 40 mcg a day and I’m just over 7 weeks out. Still waiting to see if we even need t3/t4 and I’m hoping we can do it without. Would be really nice not to have to take that stuff because I noticed when I started last year that I became EXTREMELY fatigued, to the point hay no amount of sleep could leave me feeling refreshed. Also I’m just trying to go about this cycle as mildly as possible.

I recently switched to prop at 100eod and tren ace 100eod. Very simple and straight forward for the experienced user. My glutes are starting to poke through a little and I’m figuring by 5 weeks out they should be clearly visible and on their way to being totally in. The only other area I need to dry out a bit is my low back. Here are a few shots from this weekend to give everyone an idea.

Attachments

• D9E35BB9-72B4-4CA5-83C5-9859A4996F05.jpg
    D9E35BB9-72B4-4CA5-83C5-9859A4996F05.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 7609A3BC-02DB-49C5-B59F-D137AA0E6273.jpg
    7609A3BC-02DB-49C5-B59F-D137AA0E6273.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 39
  • A4053FFA-51CF-4BDB-8355-46260C1BFFD2.jpg
    A4053FFA-51CF-4BDB-8355-46260C1BFFD2.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 93D2EA51-EE3C-491A-8F4A-8FAC708A340B.jpg
    93D2EA51-EE3C-491A-8F4A-8FAC708A340B.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 33
Back double bi = $$$ shot

Are you crossing over from BB to Classic or just one ?

Back double bi = $$$ shot

Are you crossing over from BB to Classic or just one ?

I would but the show I’m doing tests bb but not classic, strangely enough. But thank you bro. My back double is one of my weaker shots in my opinion but it’s been getting better. We have been working on bringing my back up and recently I’m kind of turning a corner with it.

I plan to do bb in the future once I outgrow classic

Top Bottom