napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

200 tren e 300 test cyp for first tren cycle

Mark Diesel

Is 200mg tren e, 300 test cyp a good start for tren? I know 300/300 is recommended by Dylan, but i wanted to start with 200. I'm almost 26, 5 small cycles deep, 6'2 220lbs 10% bf. First 4 cycles were a waste, all oral and kept nothing. 2 of which I did not PCT properly either. This was due to trusting the wrong person, not understanding what steroids really did, and being young and foolish. Did a 14 week 450 test cyp cycle most recently (ended 12 weeks ago) with a super proper PCT, and my natural hormone levels are now in check. I want to start this cycle (200 tren e weeks 1-10 and 300 test cyp weeks 1-14) in 10 weeks. I am trying to stay 220 and get a lot stronger. I squat505/bench385/deadlift600, trying to get 585-605/440-455/705-725 out of this cycle. I am well conditioned and have a solid base. Thanks for input!

I would caution you not to run tren e for your first dance with tren. If you react badly it will take 6 to 7 days to clear your system vs a shorter ester like Tren A.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I know, I just really don't like the idea of pinning eod and would rather 2x a week. I have a good control of my mind and temperament. If I react bad and it takes 7 days to get out of my system id rather that then pinning that much. I am more curious if running 100mg more of test is a bad idea side effect wise, and if only 200mg of tren would be a waste with little gains. I appreciate any input though!

200mg per week is a good dose to start with for Tren. Make sure you have prolactin protection. What do you have lined up for pct?

200 tren/ 300 test is fine. I personally would go 400 on test but your gains are coming from training and diet more so than the juice. Progressive eating (starting at 2500 cals and 5 weeks in being at 3200 cals is what I mean) and progressive overload on weights. But be careful with that one with tren. It's going to make you feel stronger. If you've never had amortization problem in the past then use your AZ at .5 E3D and check the E2's at week 5 or 6. I doubt you'll have issues with it tho at that low dose. And I personally don't run caber either, some need it. Rock hard, wife hates the gear. Temperament is a person to person thing and it's totally situational. I've haven't flipped a lip on anyone that did deserve it. And I work construction so lots coming at me with huge egos. Tren A is better for your first run do to some having (lack of sleep, sweats, anxiety attacks) the acne is usually I sign of low E lvls so keep that in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with a conservative dose. I bet half of us wish we would have started a little lighter in doses than we did lol.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Thanks guys! All great responses. My PCT is going to be 1000iu of HCG EOD for the last 10 days of the cycle(last shot HCG 5 days after last test/tren shot), jumping into 40mg clomid and 20mg nolva the day after the last HCG shot for 4 weeks. I do HCG intramuscular btw. I am currently taking S4, can I just jump into this cycle the day the S4 is done, or should I wait? Thank you!

Thanks guys! All great responses. My PCT is going to be 1000iu of HCG EOD for the last 10 days of the cycle(last shot HCG 5 days after last test/tren shot), jumping into 40mg clomid and 20mg nolva the day after the last HCG shot for 4 weeks. I do HCG intramuscular btw. I am currently taking S4, can I just jump into this cycle the day the S4 is done, or should I wait? Thank you!

You can start the cycle after your s4 just fine bro.

I'd run HCG 1000iu the last two weeks of the cycle and while esters clear before pct. then your pct should be this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

just remember that its recommended to use tren ace the first time because if for whatever reason, your body does not agree with tren, the longer ester is going to linger for quite some time... for instance, i had HORRIBLE night sweats this last run and that shit did not stop for weeks after i stopped using it but if you use ace, and you need to stop for whatever reason, the sides will not last much longer at all...

Top Bottom