napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2 Harsh Compounds Together..

m555zma

I'm getting ready to run tren with dbol at the same time.. I've been using gear for 8 years now, but I've never run 2 dominant compounds together, so I'm a bit nervous.
Who had tried this stack, and was it good or overwhelming?..

30mg/day dbol (4 weeks)
500mg/week test cyp (8 weeks)
350mg/week tren A (8 weeks)

I guess I dont see that as being overhelming personally although I would be wary of that much test with dbol with the estrogen and i dont love the combination of tren and dbol but thats entirely up to you as to what you pick

I guess I dont see that as being overhelming personally although I would be wary of that much test with dbol with the estrogen and i dont love the combination of tren and dbol but thats entirely up to you as to what you pick
Good input. Maybe I'll consider using lower test

500mgs of test is also harsh. people are under the wrong impression that it isn't. 100mgs of test a week is just a TRT dose. you are running 5x that dose

I would go with 300/300 of test and tren and i would really reconsider the dbol here bro.. .i guess you never really mentioned your goals but you could do so many different things here with tren involved...

I would go with 300/300 of test and tren and i would really reconsider the dbol here bro.. .i guess you never really mentioned your goals but you could do so many different things here with tren involved...
My goal is straight MASS. I know tren isn't ideal for bulking, but it's so anabolic, so I'm curious how it would be during a bulk..

My goal is straight MASS. I know tren isn't ideal for bulking, but it's so anabolic, so I'm curious how it would be during a bulk..
one of my best cycles ever involved tren with anadrol.. i would seriously look at anadrol over dbol

It would serve you very well to get your testosterone and trebolone doses very moderate and the same range. I have been a large proponent for 250 mg of each where you can still make very strong gains in a variety of ways and keep the side effects much more manageable and lower in general

Looks like a good stack but me personally I let my test around the same as the tren. I’d get around the 300-350 range on the test.

Top Bottom