napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Cycle Question

Nikon

I'm currently on a TRT of test c, BPC 157, enchlomiphene and anastrozole. I've taken several types of sarms in the past but never been on a steroid cycle. I don't want to deal with massive water weight so dbol is out. Have been thinking of tren but having never been on a proper cycle, tren may be too harsh.?. Was looking at anavar but looking for some advice. No problem sticking myself as I do it weekly with the test. I appreciate the input.

you would never even consider tren until you are a EXPERIENCED user which is going to be a while bro.. not a big deal, theres plenty of other options... anavar is a good one start with...

@DylanGemelli

Thank you sir. That's what I assumed would be the case. Given the other stuff I'm taking (all prescription based from my doc) what would a pct look like for anavar?

I'm currently on a TRT of test c, BPC 157, enchlomiphene and anastrozole. I've taken several types of sarms in the past but never been on a steroid cycle. I don't want to deal with massive water weight so dbol is out. Have been thinking of tren but having never been on a proper cycle, tren may be too harsh.?. Was looking at anavar but looking for some advice. No problem sticking myself as I do it weekly with the test. I appreciate the input.
For life then

Few options for Orals, TBOL aka Turnabol, SuperDrol, Anavar or Winstrol would be better options if you're trying to avoid additional water retention.

Top Bottom