napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Cycle Help

Motoman

Hey everyone, I've been lifting/dieting for 3-4 years now and I've decided to buy my first cycle. I'm 5'7 150 pounds at around 10% bodyfat. I'm just going to run Test Enenthate with Aromasin on cycle and then PCT with Nolva and Clomid.

The cycle plan I was given was:
Week 1-10 Test E 500mg per week w/ 10mg Aromasin every other day
Week 11-13 Nolva 20mg per day
Week 13-16 Clomid 50mg per day

So my questions are:

1. How does the cycle plan look for a first cycle?

2. Should I run 400mg test E or 500mg for my first cycle? I've been told after you take 500mg for a cycle it won't do as much the next cycle you take it and I don't want to have to keep upping dosages so I'd rather start off with the least possible to make significant gains.

3. Should I take Aromasin every day, every other day or not until I need it? How quickly will I know if I'm going to get gyno and how quickly will I be able to stop it?

Gyno is the number one thing I've been afraid of while considering steroids and even though it sounds like Aromasin keeps you safe from it as long as you take it in time, I want to know as much as I can. Any advice is appreciated!

12 weeks of 250mg 2x a week is usually optimal for a 1st cycle on test e

any reason you're not doing nolva and clomid at the same time?

wait 2 weeks after your last pin to begin PCT

aromasin every 2 days

Hey everyone, I've been lifting/dieting for 3-4 years now and I've decided to buy my first cycle. I'm 5'7 150 pounds at around 10% bodyfat. I'm just going to run Test Enenthate with Aromasin on cycle and then PCT with Nolva and Clomid.

So my questions are:

2. Should I run 400mg test E or 500mg for my first cycle? I've been told after you take 500mg for a cycle it won't do as much the next cycle you take it and I don't want to have to keep upping dosages so I'd rather start off with the least possible to make significant gains.

3. Should I take Aromasin every day, every other day or not until I need it? How quickly will I know if I'm going to get gyno and how quickly will I be able to stop it?

Gyno is the number one thing I've been afraid of while considering steroids and even though it sounds like Aromasin keeps you safe from it as long as you take it in time, I want to know as much as I can. Any advice is appreciated!

My first cycle is 350 test prop, I'm pinning daily. I take 12.5 aromasin eod. No sides at all, for me. Good luck bro

So my questions are:

How old are you bro? what are your goals from the cycle? there's a lot wrong here... you need to run it 12 weeks to begin with... you would 12.5 mg of aromasin every other day... dependent upon your goals would decide how much test to run... you never said anything about what you actually wanted to accomplish from the cycle...

whoever told you that if you ran 500 once and it would not be effective clearly doesn't know jack shit and i would never associate myself with them again when it comes to this kind of discussion because they are the type that will only get you hurt with misinformation...

your pct is very incomplete... you really need to fix it or your setting yourself up for problems... here's the layout...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

How old are you bro? what are your goals from the cycle? there's a lot wrong here... you need to run it 12 weeks to begin with... you would 12.5 mg of aromasin every other day... dependent upon your goals would decide how much test to run... you never said anything about what you actually wanted to accomplish from the cycle...

whoever told you that if you ran 500 once and it would not be effective clearly doesn't know jack shit and i would never associate myself with them again when it comes to this kind of discussion because they are the type that will only get you hurt with misinformation...

your pct is very incomplete... you really need to fix it or your setting yourself up for problems... here's the layout...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sorry for the lack of info man, my goal is to pack on a solid 15 pounds of muscle from this cycle while maintaining or lowering my bodyfat percentage and gaining strength. I'm 26 years old. Yeah I'm not even sure who it was (someone on YouTube, maybe George Leeman) who said that about cycles becoming less effective after using it once but I'm glad you cleared that up for me.

Do I need to wait a week after my last pin to start my pct and should I take Aromasin eod up until my PCT starts?

12 weeks of 250mg 2x a week is usually optimal for a 1st cycle on test e

any reason you're not doing nolva and clomid at the same time?

wait 2 weeks after your last pin to begin PCT

aromasin every 2 days

Yeah I think I will run it 12 weeks actually. I'm not sure, it's just what the coach had laid out for my PCT. Is it better to take both same time or does it not really matter?

Can anyone answer my questions above?

i'll do more than that... im going to lay this out, top to bottom with weeks, compounds, doses etc so you can easily understand how and when to run everything... a few things though... your not going to get 15lbs. and drop body fat etc. with test only... you dont need to add any other anabolics but if you want that nice strong recomp, the extra size, no side effects and perhaps surpass your goal, then you need to add a few sarms into the equation...you can get these at www.sarmsx.com

here's the full layout

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

i'll do more than that... im going to lay this out, top to bottom with weeks, compounds, doses etc so you can easily understand how and when to run everything... a few things though... your not going to get 15lbs. and drop body fat etc. with test only... you dont need to add any other anabolics but if you want that nice strong recomp, the extra size, no side effects and perhaps surpass your goal, then you need to add a few sarms into the equation...you can get these at www.sarmsx.com

here's the full layout

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks brother much appreciated! I will return to the forums if I have any other questions!

Thanks brother much appreciated! I will return to the forums if I have any other questions!

No mate stick around and make some friends and read read read then ask some more questions !

Lots of great people and info here on diet and training to.

So Welcome.

Brad.

Yes stick around. There's more info to learn. Usually you start pct 2 weeks after a long esters like test e or test c to let clear.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

im always here to help brother... you should stick around, update us on your progress, ask questions and contribute to the forum... your more than welcome brother

Top Bottom